Not what I was expecting

USAF-SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took my truck to the dyno today and best pull was only 412hp. I was hoping to atleast pull mid 420's. I guess i found out I definetly need a sct tuner on this truck to start playing around n get the most out of it.

get to the track and get a trap speed. that will tell you all you need to know as far as power goes

Low fours is aobut right buddy, alot depends on the heat, humidity so on, dont worry about numbers, do you like the truck and does it give you smiles?:D

Yup, thats about right. Best I could do with all the bolt ons available and a tuner was 442hp and 480 tq.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Low fours is aobut right buddy, alot depends on the heat, humidity so on, dont worry about numbers, do you like the truck and does it give you smiles?:D

LOL Guess your right. Im hoping to really start playing around with this thing soon. Everytime I get on here I want to go brake the bank and start puttin every dime into this. Im just trying to hold out for the PCB g2g and see if I can get some good ideas. Sure are some amazing trucks on here

you'll meet alot of new friends at PCB all with different ideas and mods, and I havent seen one yet that didnt look great bo!

Santeens is a rock solid daily driver that hauls arse

Fatjack has one that is quick as the devil

Getsum has some awesome mods

Bad-RC has a wicked sounding truck

Griffs is jsut off the hook with slight mods

the list jsut goes on and on bud, you'll come away with ya head hurtin on what you want to do:D

USAF-SRT said:
LOL Guess your right. Im hoping to really start playing around with this thing soon. Everytime I get on here I want to go brake the bank and start puttin every dime into this. Im just trying to hold out for the PCB g2g and see if I can get some good ideas. Sure are some amazing trucks on here
Don't forget bro, Tony JTS Venom Performance sells, Or can get just about anything you need for your ride. Damn good guy to deal with also. :rock:

JRSVIPR said:
Don't forget bro, Tony JTS Venom Performance sells, Or can get just about anything you need for your ride. Damn good guy to deal with also. :rock:
Just make sure you keep a close on eye on Tony and your woman. Im just sayin'

haha...get you some flowmasters or any aftermarket exhaust first,so the thing can breathe better...that helps a lot! Then a CAI.....headers....tuner...turbo's...oops sorry....thats my mod list!

Mine dyno'd at 401 RWHP and 431 RWTQ

way back when

I think my stock RC dynoed at around 425 before the blower was installed.

The torque converter on the auto trans will definately take it down even more.

Not surprising numbers.

D

SANTEEN said:
I was not going to bring that up just yet, But now that you did. He does have a way with the ladies. It might have something to do with that.....suck & blow thing. :p ;)

JRSVIPR said:
I was not going to bring that up just yet, But now that you did. He does have a way with the ladies. It might have something to do with that.....suck & blow thing. :p ;)
ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh;)

MrBIGWORM said:
haha...get you some flowmasters or any aftermarket exhaust first,so the thing can breathe better...that helps a lot! Then a CAI.....headers....tuner...turbo's...oops sorry....thats my mod list!

I had a set of magnaflows on it and decided it was a little too quite and well straight piped it. Sure does have a little more rumble to her now. I also have headers on her. A drop in volant intake. Thats all the mods besides some visual stuff like she is lowered and some mirrows

SANTEEN said:
You don't need to worry if you keep her satisfied. Hehehehe:itsme: :itsme:

I was on the dyno not too long ago for the first time with my RC and pulled 426hp. Took cats off and pulled 411hp and 418ftlbs trq. Not good. Uploaded SCT tune from Torrie and got 431hp and 493ft lbs trq. Much better. SCT from Torrie is a great start IMO

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back