Note on truck from my neighboor

05srt6spd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had this baby two weeks and already the neighbors are hating!

There is NO assigned parking where I live.

Attachments

• IMG_20150814_105742.jpg
    IMG_20150814_105742.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 367
I would keep a close eye out. Any douchenozzle that would take the time to write a note, could put their time into a more destructive message! Activists are all around! and there is usually nothing they would stop at to get their "message" across.

I got a note like that over 30 years ago for my Chevelle. Didn't move from the spot, came out one day and had a shoe print in my passenger door. Moved the car, watched the same person park there for a week. Ever see brake fluid spots on paint??
Being from Detroit has it's advantages.

Time for a infrared camera.. You didn't blast off 1000 rounds in your backyard as soon as you moved in? That's like a law out here..You have to blast off a bunch of shit so your neighbors are like oh hell naw, not messing with this redneck..

I got a note like that over 30 years ago for my Chevelle. Didn't move from the spot, came out one day and had a shoe print in my passenger door. Moved the car, watched the same person park there for a week. Ever see brake fluid spots on paint??
Being from Detroit has it's advantages.

So the advantage is you were taught to be a coward? Way to stoop down to the level of a child..

Last person that I caught trying to leave a note like that and touching my windshield wiper ended up dropping it while running to their car, and flooding all cylinders with gas in a panic.

Last person that I caught trying to leave a note like that and touching my windshield wiper ended up dropping it while running to their car, and flooding all cylinders with gas in a panic.

Wait, so you chased a 6 year old girl scout down the street for trying to put a cookie flier on your windshield? That's messed up. :D

Time for a infrared camera.. You didn't blast off 1000 rounds in your backyard as soon as you moved in? That's like a law out here..You have to blast off a bunch of shit so your neighbors are like oh hell naw, not messing with this redneck..

Oh normally I'd agree with you growing up next dragway 42 In ohio.. Amish country. I live in in northern virgina now.. I'd have to talk to the cops if I did such things . The funny part... if they did Show up.. I'd be like... Yeah you know that software you are using in your cruiser laptop.. Yeah.. that was me.

*drops Mic*

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back