'Nother L guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

203Cree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, what's up? Finally registered over here. Hopefully (some of) you guys remember me from the "other" site. Looks like y'all found a great new home. Been lurkin for a little while and thought I'd go ahead and register. Anyway, just sayin hey. :rock:

Nowwhat said:
Welcome back....tell the L boys where we are and that they are welcome as well.....

Will do. Did you get your wheels done lately? They look great.

And While I'm at it, I guess I'll post up a newer pic of my truck. Done a couple things since the last time you guys saw it...

CIMG0696.jpg

You guys have a good one.

Last edited:
203Cree,

Hey whats up man, welcome aboard. :cool: I echo the above sentiments as well. Good to see you. :cool: :D

Welcome, you just can't have to many friends, unless you win the lottery :D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Welcome, you just can't have to many friends, unless you win the lottery :D

Exactly. :D

Nice to talk to you guys again. Did VP ever get a truck? I'm curious about that, lol.

Welcome once again. I think you'll find this new place to be much like the old place. Ya know, before the old place started to suck.:D

203Cree said:
Exactly. :D

Nice to talk to you guys again. Did VP ever get a truck? I'm curious about that, lol.

She dropped by right after the site was formed, but then disappeared. I'm still banned at the old site, so I don't know if that's where she's at or not.

Hamrhead said:
Welcome once again. I think you'll find this new place to be much like the old place. Ya know, before the old place started to suck.:D

:D :D

Silverback said:
She dropped by right after the site was formed, but then disappeared. I'm still banned at the old site, so I don't know if that's where she's at or not.

Right on. I'm still on over there but I haven't posted since all you guys left. Seems like it's a bunch of stiffs over there now. BOOOOORRRRINGGGG!! lol

Welcome Cree!! Glad to see another Lightning guy here!
Nice looking Lightning!!:D

203Cree said:
:D :D

Right on. I'm still on over there but I haven't posted since all you guys left. Seems like it's a bunch of stiffs over there now. BOOOOORRRRINGGGG!! lol

Welcome....We have FastJack and Patrick (RedSRT007) to thank for the development of this great site. Glad to see you make it over. Boring we will never be!:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back