Nov. 22 Track Day near Macon Ga.

Scrambler1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mentioned this at the SE GTG this past weekend but here is the official announcement. This is event is put on by a muscle car club in the Atlanta area that I am in. Attendees will range from stock cars/pickups to cars running in the 8's. We had a big turnout last year but NO SRT Rams!!

This will be the official debut of my red truck!:rock: My brother will be bringing a new toy to the track... think high 8's to low 9's. The people that own the track are great and they really work hard prepping the track for us to run there. Everyone should set a new personal best unless you've been somewhere like Bradenton.

All are invited to come, I'd love to not be the only SRT10! Track is about an hour from Macon.

What: 1/4 Mile Drag Racing

When: November 22nd 2008, 10am-5pm

Where: Silver Dollar Raceway -- Reynolds, GA
www.silverdollarraceway.com

Who: EVERYONE & ANYONE

Pricing:
$10 @ Gate
$20 to Race

This is the 2nd Annual event for November. Come out to watch or come and race. All welcome. Just show up, no pre-paying or registering required. Concessions will be open all day. This event is exclusive to MCE and not coupled with any other group or affiliation.

Last edited:
Any news on the beast?

1. pimp daddy1
2. eddie102870
3. MUTT
4. Stinker
5. Griffssrt or ManPurdy
6. FatJack

GUYS WE CAN PLAY THIS AS A SMALL VTCOA GTG:rock:

SCRAMBLER IS AN AWESOME DUDE , AND PERSONALLY WILL LOVE TO SEE IT HIT THE TRACK:rock: :rock: ESPECIALLY AFTER THE YEAR AND A HALF INSTALL OF JUST A PAXTON SC'R THAT HAD TO BE REDONE SINCE HE RETRIEVED HIS TRUCK:rock: :rock:

THE GUYS IN ATLANTA DOING HIS TRUCK NEEDS THE PROPS:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

SO COME ON DOWN GUYS, LETS HAVE A KILLER PRE X-MAS PARTY IN REYNOLDS GA:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I'M EVEN BRINGING LITTLE ROOSTER THIS TIME, SO PIMPADDY BEWARNED:p :p :p :p :p :p HE IS A LEG HUMPER:D like his daddy:marchmellow:

1. pimp daddy1 with his disco shoes with gold fish in the heels
2. eddie102870
3. MUTT
4. Stinker
5. ManPurdy
6. FatJack
7.HOTRAM(MAYBE)

Add me and my brother to the list, he's from the NLOC FORUMS and all he does is run his head about how theres NO srt-10 RAM that can touch his truck!!!!!!! " but he does have a 10.9s street truck:congrats:
please send a truck from here to bust his bubble:rock:
I would do it my self but my truck is still stock:(

jack if your truck runs like this truck PLEASE bring your truck just the sight of him getting outrun would be worth $100 LOL!!

2. eddie102870
3. MUTT
4. Stinker
5. ManPurdy
6. FatJack
7. HOTRAM(MAYBE)
8. Supercar1of1

If I get over this ear infection, BTW I bet you guys forgot to toast me down in PC. I sent money, bought new clothes, then got sick.:( :(

supercar1of1 said:

2. eddie102870
3. MUTT
4. Stinker
5. ManPurdy
6. FatJack
7. HOTRAM(MAYBE)
8. Supercar1of1

If I get over this ear infection, BTW I bet you guys forgot to toast me down in PC. I sent money, bought new clothes, then got sick.:( :(

we toasted a ton of peps bro ,you were definitly not forgotten , actually a long discussion;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back