Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Chuck - wyoramsrt-10

Votes: 6 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need lots of help in lots of ways!

I keep asking Wifey for help and all she does is throw the chainsaw to Jerry

:eek:

Congrats Roy.!! I thought that truck looked familiar. The give away was the pin striping. I love the wheels. (probably the only other mod this 'ol timer would consider) :rock: :congrats: :)

Thank you Joe. The real advantage to the PermaStar wheels aside from bling is how easy they are to clean. I used to pull the wheels nearly every week to clean them...but with the PermaStar process, I can wipe them clean inside and out, with a dry rag...I still have to pull the tires to clean the wheel wells and the brake calipers...but I have cut the wheel pulling in half because of the PermaStar process.

HAHA... I USUALLY DON'T READ THIS TREAD ALL THE TIME.. BUT I KNEW I HAD SEEN THAT AWESOME TRUCK BEFORE.....:rock: :rock:

CONGRATS PROFFESOR WELL DESERVED.....:rock: :rock:

Prof said:
Thank you Joe. The real advantage to the PermaStar wheels aside from bling is how easy they are to clean. I used to pull the wheels nearly every week to clean them...but with the PermaStar process, I can wipe them clean inside and out, with a dry rag...I still have to pull the tires to clean the wheel wells and the brake calipers...but I have cut the wheel pulling in half because of the PermaStar process.
I love it when you talk "cleaning"! It's like whispering sweet nothings.......:p
Congrats again. P.S. Go Chicago!!!

joemags54 said:
P.S. Go Chicago!!!

Christine is still telling people about the interesting discussion of handling of effluent in the city of New York...most don't seem to understand how much fun it is to eat at a quality Chicago restaurant and talk about storm and waste water!

We loved the evening!

Prof said:
Christine is still telling people about the interesting discussion of handling of effluent in the city of New York...most don't seem to understand how much fun it is to eat at a quality Chicago restaurant and talk about storm and waste water!

We loved the evening!
You will absoulutely have no choice to be my guest when you come to MY town! We ate at the Navy Pier the last night in Chicago. I can't remember the name of the restaurant. The meal I had there was one of the top 3 in my life! Maybe even the best I ever ate. How's that for an endorsement of the Chicago food? I will make you one promise, when you come to NY, I will give you a personally guided tour of the largest sewage treatment center in the City, 350 mil gallons a day!. Or the largest pump station in the City (4- 2500 hp pumps). Both quite interesting. Now thats fun!

Last edited:
joemags54 said:
You will absoulutely have no choice to be my guest when you come to MY town! We ate at the Navy Pier the last night in Chicago. I can't remember the name of the restaurant. The meal I had there was one of the top 3 in my life! Maybe even the best I ever ate. How's that for an endorsement of the Chicago food? I will make you one promise, when you come to NY, I will give you a personally guided tour of the largest sewage treatment center in the City, 350 mil gallons a day!. Or the largest pump station in the City (4- 2500 hp pumps). Both quite interesting. Now thats fun!

Joey, Joey, Joey ..................... that sounds like a tour made just for OLD people :D :D :D :p :p

Oh, I see you're taking Roy, never mind then :D ;) ;) ;) :argh:

Prof said:

:rock: :rock: :rock: PermaStar :rock: :rock: :rock: Way to go :D

Your truck looks awesome, Roy. I think it's that little tiny touch of red that really makes it fast :D :D :marchmellow:

Wifey said:
...I think it's that little tiny touch of red that really makes it fast :D :D :marchmellow:

I wish you had told me that before I put the supercharger on and forged the engine!

Wifey said:
Joey, Joey, Joey ..................... that sounds like a tour made just for OLD people :D :D :D :p :p

Oh, I see you're taking Roy, never mind then :D ;) ;) ;) :argh:
At the risk of Ho-ing this thread, I'll extend the invite further to anyone interested in the fine art of wastewater treatment. :hello: And, yes, even though it's not rquired for this tour, it's a benefit to be 50+ .....PS to Roy, I remembered the name of that restaurant at the Pier mentioned in my previous post.......Riva.

Last edited:
Riva...got it...next trip downtown we will attempt verify your impression.

joemags54 said:
At the risk of Ho-ing this thread, I'll extend the invite further to anyone interested in the fine art of wastewater treatment. :hello: And, yes, even though it's not rquired for this tour, it's a benefit to be 50+ .....PS to Roy, I remembered the name of that restaurant at the Pier mentioned in my previous post.......Riva.

It's impossible to Ho a thread started by a Ho

Then I confess

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back