Now this little motherf...a can drive!!!!!!!!!

Holy sh*t!!! I would be Ari Borne. Did you see some of those drop offs. MY GAWD :burnout:

italian1nj said:
Holy sh*t!!! I would be Ari Borne. Did you see some of those drop offs. MY GAWD :burnout:

Yeah i cant believe more people have not died there...
cheers
shane

My personal opinion is Rally drivers are a little unhinged on a good day.;) :D But it is a thing of beauty when they pull off a good run.:) :rock:

Having driven that road many times....WOW.....that was fast......that guy can drive...:)

Walt

hotshots said:
Hey Guys
I reckon some of you guys have seen this video before but for those of you who haven't its two awesome things 1. pikes peak and 2. Ari Vatenen. enough said.. enjoy..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6604540639943123451

cheers
shane
Awesome!!! As a videographer/editor I can appreciate the quality of the video. As a driver, I am amazed at the skill. Did you notice the huge air dam and spoiler/wing? Quite a capable car too. Love it all!

Awesome fuh.............oops....sorry almost fuh...........dammit.......did it again..... Anyway I agree with everything you guys said..... That guy is a great driver although he got way outa shape a number of times....Badass course.

He was smokin'...great vidieo...Thanks, Shane.....

SD

Now that was wild. I thought at least once he was surely going over the edge. He seriously needed a sun visor. Isn' there a Pikes Peak Honda or Isuzu that looks like that car but in red with like 1000+ HP?:confused:

No way I would want to be a ride along on that. I got a woosey just watching it.
Skills thats what the man has, just skills.

K-80-123 said:
Having driven that road many times....WOW.....that was fast......that guy can drive...:)

Walt

Been there & done that myself. Course it was in a Suburban full a kids, so I had to keep the drifting to a minimum...:D

Got to the top, and there was a report of a crash. There was some detail about someone being paralyzed, then they said he was that way before the crash.:laugh:

Gotta have some balls to drive like that. That was quite a run that guy did.

Nice vid....got to be a rush for sure. I bet he never even saw the helicopter....

I believe they are currently in the process of paving the Peak:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back