NoWhaTscared Shitless!!!!

FerrariTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First thing first, nowhat is officially in 11's. big deal:dontknow: However upon installing his wheels, thanks to daniel he realized he had forgotten about the brakes:p Then the jack he used to lift the truck decided to go 3 wheel motion and ultimately roll over. Lastly on our ride home while we were racin down the mountain a chp decides to catch up (fcker came out of nowwhere:idea: :confused: ) pull up on my rear end only to pass me and get nice and comfortable behind nowwhat . I know you where shitting Bricks mike :D :D By the way mike this post a big thank you for pumping me after each run only to again run a 14.4, for the great bernie burger(no mayo), and for having my gurl realize what the difference between a wingless silver qc vs red rc. Thanks mike:D :D :D

Daniel are you the crew chief on Mikes truck?;)

When we went to Temecula today there were more CHP on cars and bikes than I have ever seen on Hwy 15. Unreal.
Glad you guys got home safe, post more tomorrow.

FerrariTruck said:
First thing first, nowhat is officially in 11's. big deal:dontknow: However upon installing his wheels, thanks to daniel he realized he had forgotten about the brakes:p Then the jack he used to lift the truck decided to go 3 wheel motion and ultimately roll over. Lastly on our ride home while we were racin down the mountain a chp decides to catch up (fcker came out of nowwhere:idea: :confused: ) pull up on my rear end only to pass me and get nice and comfortable behind nowwhat . I know you where shitting Bricks mike :D :D By the way mike this post a big thank you for pumping me after each run only to again run a 14.4, for the great bernie burger(no mayo), and for having my gurl realize what the difference between a wingless silver qc vs red rc. Thanks mike:D :D :D

Ok.....I did try to put my street tires on without putting the disc calipers on first...:eek: .but as far as the jack is concerned...I was not manning the jack...E-benz was....and further more I use 2 jack stands for just such an emergency and I only do 1 wheel at a time...:star: .

But lets talk about how you ran clean through the staging lights and then couldn't find reverse and had to be pushed backward to stage....or let's talk about how you launched in 3rd gear and ran a 15 something....or let's talk about your Brokeback Mountain hat.....:D ...those in glass houses my friend.....bwaahhaaaa

FSTJACK said:

When we went to Temecula today there were more CHP on cars and bikes than I have ever seen on Hwy 15. Unreal.

I guess so....the pay isn't very good though, He pays with Bernie burgers:dontknow:

Nowwhat said:
Ok.....I did try to put my street tires on without putting the disc calipers on first...:eek: .but as far as the jack is concerned...I was not manning the jack...E-benz was....and further more I use 2 jack stands for just such an emergency and I only do 1 wheel at a time...:star: .

But lets talk about how you ran clean through the staging lights and then couldn't find reverse and had to be pushed backward to stage....or let's talk about how you launched in 3rd gear and ran a 15 something....or let's talk about your Brokeback Mountain hat.....:D ...those in glass houses my friend.....bwaahhaaaa

Oh...I think you forgot to mention your precious jack stands almost piercing your gas tank and not even holding the frame rail on the other side;) Your welcome Mike:D

VPRPWR said:
Oh...I think you forgot to mention your precious jack stands almost piercing your gas tank and not even holding the frame rail on the other side;) Your welcome Mike:D

Come on now....the jack stand caught the frame rail on the side I was working on....E-benz only gets 1/2 a Bernie burger next time.....:D

Well although i did launch in third the good thing is i didnt lose, which is all that matters...Your crazy i' never crossed the staging lights...the official pushed my truck forward because i kept trying to back it in the water box...:dontknow: As for the hat,,,it was a gift from my grandmother that passed away

FerrariTruck said:
Well although i did launch in third the good thing is i didnt lose, which is all that matters...Your crazy i' never crossed the staging lights...the official pushed my truck forward because i kept trying to back it in the water box...:dontknow: As for the hat,,,it was a gift from my grandmother that passed away

she probably died from the shame of you being a brokeback boy......:D

alright she didnt pass away, i just thought i make you feel guilty by sayin that.. jeez good thing i didnt get the banner on windshield that sezs cowboy up....

You guys sound like you're still all wound up from a fun evening. Sounds like a good time was had by all and stories will be told for a long time. That's what it's all about...:rock: :rock: :rock:

FerrariTruck said:
Lastly on our ride home while we were racin down the mountain a chp decides to catch up (fcker came out of nowwhere:idea: :confused: ) pull up on my rear end only to pass me and get nice and comfortable behind nowwhat
This is why I try to leave a little early. I to have a hard time keeping my foot out-of-it! We came down that hill one other time with (5) of us all together :dancing:

Quick

QUICKSILVER said:
This is why I try to leave a little early. I to have a hard time keeping my foot out-of-it! We came down that hill one other time with (5) of us all together :dancing:

Quick

Happy B-day to your grandson Quick......

Glad the CHP decided not to ruin your night!! Especially on a Holiday weekend! Guess he was one of the nice guys.:)

FSTJACK said:

Good thing all the CHP's were south of Temecula. Kev an I were having fun on the way home. We were going about 80 to 130mph:eek: all the way to the 91.:D

UNIBOY said:
Good thing all the CHP's were south of Temecula. Kev an I were having fun on the way home. We were going about 80 to 130mph:eek: all the way to the 91.:D

Glad to hear that Kev's truck can go 130 mph....he cancelled meeting up with us beacuse of "truck problems".....thanks Kev......:D

Now for the real story!!! First I will say Mike did run a great time of 11.41 Corrected. But in the pits it was all him! First he forgot his brakes. Second he Jacked up his truck. He put two jack stand underneth nothing. Then he asked me to raise the jack one or two more pumps. upon the first try of installing the OEM tires the whole truck shifts. He say's whoa better not push to much. Then the pit boss VPRPWR runs over and tells him the jack is now on three wheels. He then starts to install the tire again with no adjustments. Them boom the truck falls. at this point he has two OEM wheels but his jack stand were lodged up in his truck not on the frame. Then Ferrari came and saved the day. Then mike had to say im only getting 1/2 a bernie burger. Oh well I guess when you have unlimited funds its alway someone eleses fault! So I will eat this one.

As to me being 3 seconds behind I was just sand bagging so when my slicks are in I can get him to kiss my hood. You realy think I ran a trap speed of 94 MPH with a SC. I babby of the line then I did not run forth gear. Saving it for next time. Just look at Ferrari's slip. :2in1:

Oh well I had funn guys see ya next time.

E-BENZ said:
Now for the real story!!! First I will say Mike did run a great time of 11.41 Corrected. But in the pits it was all him! First he forgot his brakes. Second he Jacked up his truck. He put two jack stand underneth nothing. Then he asked me to raise the jack one or two more pumps. upon the first try of installing the OEM tires the whole truck shifts. He say's whoa better not push to much. Then the pit boss VPRPWR runs over and tells him the jack is now on three wheels. He then starts to install the tire again with no adjustments. Them boom the truck falls. at this point he has two OEM wheels but his jack stand were lodged up in his truck not on the frame. Then Ferrari came and saved the day. Then mike had to say im only getting 1/2 a bernie burger. Oh well I guess when you have unlimited funds its alway someone eleses fault! So I will eat this one.

As to me being 3 seconds behind I was just sand bagging so when my slicks are in I can get him to kiss my hood. You realy think I ran a trap speed of 94 MPH with a SC. I babby of the line then I did not run forth gear. Saving it for next time. Just look at Ferrari's slip. :2in1:

Oh well I had funn guys see ya next time.

ok ok...you can have a whole Bernie Burger.....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back