NOWWHAT!!!

I tried calling him and left him 2 msg's but it didn't even ring, went straight to VM. He's not one to just drop things like that. I will try again today and hopefully get some more information on whats going on with him. I know he had to go to his parents for something??I think??

I believe he is in the process of moving into his new home. He was getting his DSL installed this last Friday. I think that's right.:confused:

hopefully this guy ok...it's weird to have not heard from him in such while..i had a feeling that bike was bad news...itsn't their a member who lives or used to live up the street that can check on him

I emailed him on his birthday, I don't think he's done moving yet....I'll get his butt over here next time I talk to him:cool:

Dont hate me for this....From the NFFF. Notice the date of post.

Last edited:
I called him today as well thanks to Daniel..I also PM'd him on his birthday and got no response....I am worried guys:( He never is one to ignore me..I will keep on him until he comes and talks to me...Thanks for the posts guys I know he will appreciate the thoughts...Mike is a stand up guy and a good friend of mine...I hope all is well with him and his family:cool: Come back Jui Jitsu boy:cool: :D

OK, He just called my cell!

He's been out of town and between home's. He's doing ok and he wanted me to tell everyone that he's bummed he couldn't be one of the 1st 10 people here !! :) He will be on as soon as his cable internet is installed this week.

Thanks

Patrick

RedSrt007 said:
OK, He just called my cell!

He's been out of town and between home's. He's doing ok and he wanted me to tell everyone that he's bummed he couldn't be one of the 1st 10 people here !! :) He will be on as soon as his cable internet is installed this week.

Thanks

Patrick
Called me to..I am a happy camper now:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Silverback said:
I was called an "Asshole" by a complete stranger yesterday.:eek: :D :) :cool:
the stranger was a whiner...i think he has been hugging way too many trees.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back