Nowwhat's new intake manifold

UNIBOY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to DC Perf and took some pictures of Nowwhat's intake manifold and he wanted me to post the pics.:p :D lol

This is my manifold I posted as a joke to Mike. Mike's manifold is in post#4.:D

Last edited:
Sorry guys I posted the wrong one that is really mine and I am trying to get Nowwhat to trade me.:p Here is Nowwhats manifold. If you think my manifold looks good get a view of this one.:D
By the way mine will be looking just like this in a few weeks.:D :rock:

Last edited:
bullsh*T.....that isn;t mine you thief.....:D...ohh the red one....

Last edited:
And yes Mike they were working on your truck.

UNIBOY said:
Sorry guys I posted the wrong one that is really mine and I am trying to get Nowwhat to trade me.:p Here is Nowwhats manifold. If thinks my manifold looks good get a view of this one.:D
By the way mine will be looking just like this in a few weeks.:D :rock:

lotion.....shower.....nap......happy....

That is one fuggin awesome intake!!! I think i just finished twice:D ...aaaahhh!

Any of you guys get any other internal work done on the manifold? (Polishing, increasing port diameters?)

Both look beautiful, cant wait to see in person. :D

You know, we should all be so lucky to spend our money at DC Perf. What a pleasure it must be to give Dan you CC!!!! I really mean this.

Awesome Mike.......simply awesome!

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
You know, we should all be so lucky to spend our money at DC Perf. What a pleasure it must be to give Dan you CC!!!! I really mean this.

Awesome Mike.......simply awesome!

patrick

Yeah.....you can pay for this for me so you can see what a pleasure it is.....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back