number ?

hemibates

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please dont flame me here I have searched and no luck. I am wanting to know how you find out the number truck you have. I have seen plaques with the production number and I really wnat to know what # mine is. Please any help would be great!!

What kind of truck do you have? Yellow Fever? Night Runner? Com. Edition? Only certain trucks are number limited editions trucks far as I know.

SANCHOBA said:
if its an 04' PM STINGRAY with your VIN #;)

Thanks!

By the way Freakin mean looking truck! Are the stripes painted or vinyl? Love the SRT badge in the Grill!

hemibates said:
Please dont flame me here I have searched and no luck. I am wanting to know how you find out the number truck you have. I have seen plaques with the production number and I really wnat to know what # mine is. Please any help would be great!!

Once you get your born on date and/or sequence number from Stingray, I'll hook you up with a custom plaque for your dash for a mere $7...:D

Attachments

• Brat Build Plate - 2005_1.jpg
    Brat Build Plate - 2005_1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Build Plate - SRT10 - Custom.jpg
    Build Plate - SRT10 - Custom.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Build Plate - SRT10 - Custom2.jpg
    Build Plate - SRT10 - Custom2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 36
By the way Freakin mean looking truck! Are the stripes painted or vinyl? Love the SRT badge in the Grill!
thanks for the compliment! (stripes are painted)

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Once you get your born on date and/or sequence number from Stingray, I'll hook you up with a custom plaque for your dash for a mere $7...:D

You are the freakin man!!! I have been trying to find someone to do it. Thank you!! I will let you know as soon as i find out.:rock:

Hey steve, I'll take one in Red with white #2285 like the third one in pic, and also one in brushed aluminum with black in #2285.

hemibates-your location says your in LA...that louisiana? if thats so,where?

Texas Yellow Fever said:

Ok, I screwed up, these are $10, not $7...my memory is not all it used to be...:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back