NX Maximizer 3 Nos progressive controller

Viper Beau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked awhile back if anyone had any experience with the new NX Maximizer 3 progressive controller but no one really said much. Does anyone have any experience using a progressive controller at all? What are your thoughts on a progressive controller vs. straight up nos shot in terms of shock to your motor? Finally, does anyone have a thought as to whether using a progressive controller (assuming it decreases the shock on the motor) will allow you to increase the total shot on a stock motor vs. a straight up shot at WOT?

Fatjack, and Justin..........JMB.........he's a vendor. they like laughing gas :rock: :D :rock:

to be honest both type can hurt you motor....... a stright shot with no progressive controler is more harmful than a shot with a progressive controler......now listen...both can still make your motor take a crap on you.....a progressive control comes on more like boost so its a little easier on thr insides of you motor...an the stright shot it like a shock threw the entire drive train... the best combo you can run would be a progressive controler with a window switch its easier on your motor an lets you not have to worry if you motor will run out from under you

I run a traction control by zex. It is kinda like a progressive contoller but only on and off with set rpm range. off the line is more of a traction problem I have mine set to kick on at 3500 rpms once I hit third. but Fat jack and justin are the ones with the best time using the giggle gas so they may have some other secrets they could share with you.

I think Justin uses a controller because his is a two stage system, Dry 50 shot off the line then wet 150 shot coming in later? Mine is set up the good ole redneck way, 150 shot right off the line, controlled only by an MSD window switch on @ 3500 off at 5500. Just hang on and try not to piss your pants.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Mine's a 50 dry and 125 wet, no controller. I spray it all off the line on DR's and a 50 in first, all on in second on stock tires.
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back