ny, nj, del and pa people lend me your ears.

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. The banner is coming this way next. Lets come up with a date and place to get it signed and take some pics. We can do it at my house if you like and bbq but I am willing to hear where u guys wanna go. Let me know. Hopefully these Colorado guys can get it out to us fast and not like the last guys.

High Octane cars n coffee is on the 22nd in Mt Laurel NJ....it's from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. which I know is kinda early if you're traveling far but it's a good start to the day .....and ATCO raceway is only 15 mins from there too

High Octane cars n coffee is on the 22nd in Mt Laurel NJ....it's from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. which I know is kinda early if you're traveling far but it's a good start to the day .....and ATCO raceway is only 15 mins from there too

Your right , I totally forgot about that. Well lets see when I get the banner.

That might work for me. Hopefully who ever has it, gets it out soon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Im down, given i have a few days notice. E you have my number, keep me posted

Depending on what day, I'd like to come and meet you guys and sign the banner. I work 7 days a week rite now as it makes it difficult to get away, but will try my best.

E's GTGs are the shit!!!(srt2slow) Careful he makes some strong drinks- after one I passed out...He must make good Mexican food too cause my ass burned the next day, strange thing was my farts smelled like bleach for a week...:dontknow: Great time tho!! Great group of guys too, they keep inviting me back!!!

I find that most of the guys up hear (up north and east) dont ever seem to want to get together and chill and have meets and shit. West coast car scene is just off the hook, and even down just a little south from us, like maryland and virginia, the car/truck scene is popin to. I have a ton of buddys down there that have meets every week, and several times a week. And there are always decent amount of people at those meets. They have way more car shows as well. Its just a much more involved scene down there then up hear. Nobody ever wants to do anything around hear.

When I go down wit my southern buddys to shows, we role at least 20-50 cars deep. When we arrive at a show, everyone knows. And a lot of people know our club to because of it. Its so much more fun that way.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back