O5 white QC

scottstoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard there were 20 white QC in white made in 05, is this correct...?

There were some different colors that went over seas. Not sure about white QC's. There is a thread somewhere with production numbers by color and that is where you will see the odd colors. I can't remember specifics.

Was not sure someone just told me that and i wasnt sure and instead of argueing i said i would ask you all, thanks..

There are two white only trucks. Both had hail damage but are still around. Usually we refer to the "white" trucks as Commemorative Editions (CE's) and they have blue racing stripes.

I don't recall the location of the white only trucks, but I believe they are both still around.

Prof said:
There are two white only trucks. Both had hail damage but are still around. Usually we refer to the "white" trucks as Commemorative Editions (CE's) and they have blue racing stripes.

I don't recall the location of the white only trucks, but I believe they are both still around.

but there is a white QC here in town...yes it's a SRT

There is a rolled over red 05 QC that was turned into the CE Style. Will post some pics soon. Here are some from my Iphone:

a3091u.jpg

a3092.jpg

a3107.jpg

a3133.jpg

a3126.jpg

SRT-10 Fanatic said:
There is a rolled over red 05 QC that was turned into the CE Style. Will post some pics soon. Here are some from my Iphone:

a3091u.jpg

a3092.jpg

a3107.jpg

a3133.jpg

a3126.jpg

That is one bad ass looking truck!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thats awsome, i was wondering what a QC might look like, thanks for the photas..:rock:

SRT-10 Fanatic said:

a3091u.jpg

a3092.jpg

a3133.jpg

Cool pics! I like it - ALOT.

What'd the do? Superglue the front bumper to the fenders and headlights?

The complete interior including headliner was done with water buffelo leather. Will post some better pics once in a few weeks.

@Roz-SRT

You´re right front bumper doesn´t sit in the correct position...

nice combo: CE paint, 05 model, 06 badges and nightrunner rims. Only thing missing is something yellow feverish :D

Really looks good, even the interior

Roz-SRT said:
Cool pics! I like it - ALOT.

What'd the do? Superglue the front bumper to the fenders and headlights?

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back