Occupation Thread

LOL ok so the admins decided I really was not Ron Jeremy :D I actually work for Home Depot and I am the Millworks manager :D

TheSickness said:
LOL ok so the admins decided I really was not Ron Jeremy :D I actually work for Home Depot and I am the Millworks manager :D

Mikey Is Finally Acting like A MAN!!!

How come if I but a bunk of 10 foot 2X4's they charge me the individual board rate...seems I should get some kind of a break for a bunk????

Prof said:
How come if I but a bunk of 10 foot 2X4's they charge me the individual board rate...seems I should get some kind of a break for a bunk????
or some kind of discount for just bein the prof........i agree with u

Chief Operating Officer for a lending company making too much for too little to leave. Looking for the next big thing to start up a business around. Owned my own business 3 times in the past and sold for profit. Dabble in RE now and then. Always looking to make a quick buck on anything.

roof and floor truss manager for Causeway lumber in Bonita Springs Florida.
Come on people lets start building houses again or I will be an unemployed roof and floor truss manager!!

GILMO'S10 said:
roof and floor truss manager for Causeway lumber in Bonita Springs Florida.
Come on people lets start building houses again or I will be an unemployed roof and floor truss manager!!

You need to move to Alberta, the housing industry cant keep up.

I am a Owner/Service Manager for Pentagon Farm Center. We are the only dealer of 3600 that has been in the top 15 every year since the beginning.

I'm a Journeyman Tool & Die Maker and/or Diecast Moldmaker for Chrysler at the worlds largest Alum. Die Cast plant, we make things like Transmission cases and V/bodies/transfer plates to currently casting a new engine block :rock:

yellowfever#154 said:
You need to move to Alberta, the housing industry cant keep up.

I am a Owner/Service Manager for Pentagon Farm Center. We are the only dealer of 3600 that has been in the top 15 every year since the beginning.

too freaking COLD!!!!! But hey,I loose my job I might be knocking!!!:D

I sell tow trucks; need one?

380641.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back