Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eddie

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • 6pakattack

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Venom Power said:
No the knob isn't illuminated. I have LEDs strategically mounted within the dash and some AC vents so the knob would have been an overkill.

The stitching was tediously done with a fabric marker, one by one, each stitch. I lost count of them after 249. If there was a slight over marking on the leather I had paper towel wipes dampened with a hint of berry scented Windex to quickly remove unsightly mistakes before they dried.

Freaky!!!! :dontknow: :eek: :D

Venom Power said:
I said it elsewhere not too long ago Denise.. Mikey is to blame for my Oprah watching and emerging feminine side..

Oh, that explains it - I missed that post :D

Voted. Only cause I have a carbon fiber hood too.:D

bump......

This ain't over, stop being silly Americans and vote for a change

bump.....

1 day to go

Vote up

black pearl said:
I like 6pakattack. Your truck looks very nice and unique Dennis:rock:

Quite frankly, I can't for the life of me believe why he won't win this month. Of all the SRT-10's out there, this is truly a one of a kind AWESOME piece of work

VJ

ViperJeff said:
Quite frankly, I can't for the life of me believe why he won't win this month. Of all the SRT-10's out there, this is truly a one of a kind AWESOME piece of work

VJ

:dontknow: Probably because you haven't seen #1900 up close. Pictures don't do it justice one bit..

Venom Power said:
:dontknow: Probably because you haven't seen #1900 up close. Pictures don't do it justice one bit..

Sure can't argue that:D

Congrats to Anthony

Viper Truck Club of America

October 2008 Truck of The Month

Awesome Truck

Jeff

segtg08067.jpg

not again:D

congrats Anthony:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back