Oct.6th G.T.G./B.B.Q. at 1qksrt,s

1qksrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O.K. It looks like the 6th of Oct. is the agreed date of the G.T.G.!!:)
Looking forward to seeing everyone.A good time is guaranteed for all:D :D
Now lets start a list of attendees and what your palette requires!!;) ;)
SO LETS HEAR FROM ALL FLA. BOYS(AND GIRLS):burnout: :burnout:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Come on up, You will have a blast!!!!!!:) :)

I should be able to make it!!!

What should I bring, besides my wife!!;)

sweet!!!! i am counting on you bringing the jack chad....dont let me down...will bring my own just in case though!

I am going to make the 6th work.Count me in!!!! I will be bringing some crown
and budweisers and maybe the wife.Might just leave her ass home !! Sounds like fun!!

Saaawwweeeeet...well you know I'm in! :rock:
I'll bring some more beers, some cigars (ask chad about mine! :D)
I'll eat anything man...you'd be surprised how much food I can take down! You want me to bring you some meat from that butcher around my house or are you good?
If my girlfriend can get work off on that Saturday, then I'm sure she'll be coming with me. I'll also invite my family to see if they wanna come.

So we gonna set up a convoy to go up there or what guys???

Damn Mickey... I am gone from the 3rd through the 7th... out of town...back in Toledo for Grandma's 90th/family reunion and some "buisness" ... and I am leaving Dawn up there for the month... her Mom is having hip replacement... and will need help...since Dawn is not working... no biggie... sort of.:( I will be finishing up this house that month as well.
But it sucks that I can't make the 6th.

NBT said:
Damn Mickey... I am gone from the 3rd through the 7th... out of town...back in Toledo for Grandma's 90th/family reunion and some "buisness" ... and I am leaving Dawn up there for the month... her Mom is having hip replacement... and will need help...since Dawn is not working... no biggie... sort of.:( I will be finishing up this house that month as well.
But it sucks that I can't make the 6th.

Not to ho this thread but...

Speaking of Dawn, how is she??

QueLocura said:
Saaawwweeeeet...well you know I'm in! :rock:
I'll bring some more beers, some cigars (ask chad about mine! :D)
I'll eat anything man...you'd be surprised how much food I can take down! You want me to bring you some meat from that butcher around my house or are you good?
If my girlfriend can get work off on that Saturday, then I'm sure she'll be coming with me. I'll also invite my family to see if they wanna come.

So we gonna set up a convoy to go up there or what guys???

If you convoy up let me know.I will shoot across the alley and hook up with you guys:rock:

wont grow old said:
If you convoy up let me know.I will shoot across the alley and hook up with you guys:rock:
Hell yeah man the more the merrier..PM me your number. You haven't joined any of our convoys :rock:
Uh oh...I'm getting flashbacks of past convoys!!

P1010107.jpg

moroso024.jpg

ntw0rk said:
Not to ho this thread but...

Speaking of Dawn, how is she??

She is good Scott...thanks for asking. Prolonged periods of sitting, walking, lying down aggrivates her pain... and she is going to have to find an alternative solution to nursing that can afford her the opportunity to endure these activities in moderation. I do believe she will be dealing with these issues for the rest of her life. She has good and bad day's. A good day she get's about 4 hours of activity... a bad day about 2. She has weened off almost all of the pain meds... just the as needed ones...so that's great.
She has the attitude that she will work again...so that's good. She will be home (Toledo) for a month with her Mom...(Dawn is an only kid) and I think it will be a good break for her. she feels guilty for moving 1200 miles away from her family.
Meanwhile...I can tear into this house and get it ready for completion while she is gone.:rock:
How is your kitchen coming.:dontknow:

I'm seeing potential here !!!!:D :rock: :rock: :rock:

Rice Eater said:
Yo Mickey.....I'll eat what ever.....I'll be bringing a bottle of Jack for Mutt, lotsa beer and some cheddarwursts!!
Sounds like a plan,Standard fare for chow.booze,whatever.just plenty of it.:rock: :rock:

ntw0rk said:
I should be able to make it!!!

What should I bring, besides my wife!!;)

Nothing needed,Just let me know what you need!!:rock: :rock:
Bring your wife by all means,(She will have a good time!):)

MUTT said:
sweet!!!! i am counting on you bringing the jack chad....dont let me down...will bring my own just in case though!
KOOOOOOL,Looking forward to seeing you again Mutt!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back