OEM Parts for sale!!!

Chewbacca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a few things below that have been taken off my truck at about 12,000 miles. The headlights are still on the truck but will be taken off soon, or sooner if someone wants them. Rear diff cover was just taken off a month or so ago. All items are in very good condition. Just need the space, and money! Never gonna go back to stock, and hopefully will never be selling the truck, so I don't want them sitting around for nothing.

Headlights - $100 OBO
Taillights - $100 OBO
3rd brake light - $50 OBO
Transmission oil pan - $75 OBO
Rear Diff cover - $50 OBO
OEM Chrome grill - $40 OBO
OEM Oil temp gauge - $20:dontknow:
Antenna - $10:)

Don't really know how much for each, so a reasonable offer is ok. The oil temp gauge has the common problem of not moving, wasn't sure if someone knows how to fix. I will take pics soon, even though you all probably know what they look like!:D

Prices don't include shipping. I'm also willing to meet up if anyone is close by.

Last edited:
How about rear diff cover for 40 bucks?

That's fine by me, if that doesn't include shipping.:) It should fit in a USPS 2-day medium box which is $13 for shipping, if not, the large box is $18. I can check tonight and let you know, and ship tomorrow.

That's fine by me, if that doesn't include shipping.:) It should fit in a USPS 2-day medium box which is $13 for shipping, if not, the large box is $18. I can check tonight and let you know, and ship tomorrow.

Great. I will pay shipping. PM me your Paypal when you're ready. Thanks

Antenna and rear diff cover have been sold! Thanks guys! I will drop them off for shipment in the next couple hours. :rock:

Still have some parts if anyone is interested, still trying to make room. My storage space is getting smaller and smaller!

Headlights (pair)- $100 OBO
Taillights (pair)- $100 OBO
3rd brake light - $50 OBO
Transmission oil pan(with bolts)- $75 OBO
OEM Chrome grill - $40 OBO

Will meet up if you are in the area!

Last offer, then it's probably all going in the trash as I will never need them.
Shipping is included...

Headlights (pair)- $50
Taillights (pair)- $50
3rd brake light - $40
or all 3 brake lights for $70
Transmission oil pan(with bolts)- $50
OEM Chrome grill - $30

This is probably the lowest I'd go unless it all goes together. Any less and I'd rather just throw them out than take the time to box and ship!:D:aetsch::reddy:
(there's a dumpster about 50ft away)

don't make me do it.

I'm still waiting on that package deal....

Oh, when you rejected my last offer, I thought you said you don't need these parts!:chain:

PM to be sent with another offer...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back