Off Road Fanatics....

SRT-IZ

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today is the start of the SCORE Baja 1000:rock: !!!

Live Video streaming from Ensenada Mex.

http://www.2008scorebaja1000.com/

And to keep this on SRT-10 Racing topic this ot the first year that there is going to be a VIPER Powered Buggy entered in the race!!
The Speed Technologies entry will compete in Class 1 Unlimited from the number 11 starting position.

dominator.jpg

Mike Joulson of Santee, California based Jimco Inc. and owner John Harrah of Reno, Nevada put the 2007 Jimco Dominator through initial function testing on Saturday in the southern California desert. The V-10 powered car ran several 8 mile laps around the test track in preparation for a full test session next week.
The car ran trouble free and was very impressive right out of the box.

The test was a culmination of a years work to construct the car around the Dodge Viper / Exotic Engine Development VGX-R engine. The engine produces 730 horsepower and 680 Ft Lbs. of torque. The engine features a Dailey Engineering dry sump oil system, JM Striker Heads and Motec M880 Engine management tunes by Frederic Ducastel.

Pretty good power for a NA!!:rock:

Holey smoke that is going to one crazy ride through the desert in that thing.

I went down a few weeks ago to do the prerun with Wide Open, I love to go run those baja challenger cars of theirs, one day i am going to run that race for real.

The course this year is tough, lots of technical sections. This year is really going to be a "drivers race".

All my pictures havn't came in yet(I got a picture book but he hasn't sent me an email with the pics yet) but here is one...
ZachJump.jpg

Last edited:
Thats an awesome pic. Its my dream to race the Baja. This year is tough. Lots of 3 point turns and they are going through the Rumorosa. (4000 ft. Drop)

Awesome, I look forward to the continuing story

I love "Off Road"

VJ

cool stuff IZ, been listening to them all night..Thanks!..:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back