Off to the Carribean

Riff62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just wanted to say that I will be looking forward to reading what has been going on when I get back..Going to Antigua for 3 days and then on a 6 day cruise to Nevis, Gaudalupe, Dominica, etc...Should be alot of fun..Hopefully I wont need alcohol rehab when I get back...
Take care of each other and See you soon..

Matt

what i always say, live for today because tomorrow might not be there. good luck. gotta love cruises though or the last one i went on there was a bar for every room on the ship i think 25 bars total. oh the good times.

TThanks guys..This ship is a 250ft sail boat..There will be about 40 of us on it..1 well stocked bar, and 30 crew..should be a good time..Will do on the pics..

Matt

Riff62 said:
Hey guys,
Just wanted to say that I will be looking forward to reading what has been going on when I get back..Going to Antigua for 3 days and then on a 6 day cruise to Nevis, Gaudalupe, Dominica, etc...Should be alot of fun..Hopefully I wont need alcohol rehab when I get back...
Take care of each other and See you soon..

Matt

Matt, good for you enjoy and have fun!!!!!

Walt

You lucky F.... I mean bastard. Seriously, enjoy your self.

Bill.

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!....you son of a ........:mad: :D

We want pics when you get back! Enjoy.

Whooot! have a blast! About the time you get back I will be on my way to Dominican Republic for a 7 day Anniversary trip!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back