Official Announcement

FATJACK said:
I can not believe what I am hearing from you guys!!!

The Man traded his TRUCK.......

But he did trade for something worth having...not some foriegn rice burner or domestic front wheel drive...;) :marchmellow: :)

and the VTCoA truck owner list in Utah goes to........one :(

Big Asp said:
I've been sitting in the Challenger for the past four days turning the steering wheel and making car noises. It's almost the same as really driving it. ;)

That's funny right there... :congrats: Congrats on a great looking ride dude..

joemags54 said:
Absolutely beautiful!!! Sittin' in the truck making noises is all I do:p I have to check the manual to see exactly how to start it:D.................................. I have said before, this would be the only way I would get rid of my baby.........(SRT 10)

HAHAHAAHA!!!!!!

You have to get into your plastic suit first, turn on the negative air machines, turn on the low e lighting, crack the wax cacoon and break the seal all before you got in it first. ;)

Gratz on the new ride. may it bring you many years of happiness.

I heard that STS is developing a turbo system for the Challenger. Maybe you could be the first one of own one. ;) :D

Got to go now to warn the wife to not accept any ticking packages from UPS. ;) :D

Car looks great Phil. Congratulations on your new toy.:congrats: :rock:

Beautiful vehicle.. and a six speed! I love my truck.. but if I had the $$$ and a little more garage space... that's the exact color/model I would choose. Congrats!

Silverback said:
I heard that STS is developing a turbo system for the Challenger. Maybe you could be the first one of own one. ;) :D

You crack me up you old ape! They do have an STS turbo for the Challenger and when someone here mentioned it they were surprised at my reaction and wondered why I just laughed out loud...:D :D :D

Don't laugh, Mikey, a Kia was my second choice! ;)

And, yeah, that pistol grip feels great!

Big Asp said:
You crack me up you old ape! They do have an STS turbo for the Challenger and when someone here mentioned it they were surprised at my reaction and wondered why I just laughed out loud...:D :D :D

Don't laugh, Mikey, a Kia was my second choice! ;)

And, yeah, that pistol grip feels great!
Just think Phil you could have had the worlds first 14 second KIA :D

The first STS Challenger is here in Utah........

Just happens to be a friend of mine

It's a twin turbo set up

DSC_0158_jpg.jpg

DSC_0155_jpg.jpg

Big Asp said:
Yep, as hard as it was I sold the SRT-10. There were several reasons. It was the right thing to do but it still wasn't easy.

A 2009 Challenger SRT8 6 speed took its place in my garage.

I got to drive it home last Thursday from the dealership to my garage. Then the snow started. I've been sitting in the Challenger for the past four days turning the steering wheel and making car noises. It's almost the same as really driving it. ;)
Congrats!:beer: I was checking them out earlier this week - Love the Pistol grip! Didn't care much for the 12K dealer mark-UP.:dontknow:

At least I'm not the only one. I traded up last week too. Managed to put 75 miles on it, then the snow came. Roads are covered with salt and cinders, and the car is parked for the Winter...:(

Attachments

• 2008 Viper 00233%.JPG
    2008 Viper 00233%.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 2008 Viper 00433%.JPG
    2008 Viper 00433%.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 2008 Viper 01233%.JPG
    2008 Viper 01233%.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 2008 Viper 134333%.JPG
    2008 Viper 134333%.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 21
  • 2008 Viper 134233%.JPG
    2008 Viper 134233%.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 26
ViperJeff said:
The first STS Challenger is here in Utah........

Just happens to be a friend of mine

It's a twin turbo set up

DSC_0158_jpg.jpg

DSC_0155_jpg.jpg

That's the same turbo mirror I used when we first showed my SRT-10 at Autorama.

Big Asp said:
That's the same turbo mirror I used when we first showed my SRT-10 at Autorama.

Well, I hope Budman has a better history with that sign :D

With your luck with the truck Phil, I am surprised you kept the truck as long as you did. Great looking car.......background looks quite nice too.

Mike, damn dude, another new viper!!!!! You had done some nice mods on the 06. How much faster does the new one feel?

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back