Official Houston, Texas GTG August 20th

where are them northern bitches at ,,,im hungry ,,,and where are we going to eat at ???

We gonna be a little late:D

whats a little ????Im already pissed cause i took #15 out the garage and went inside ,,5 mins later i walk out and two freaking wild cats from the cat ladies house was sitting on the roof of it:mad:

whats a little ????Im already pissed cause i took #15 out the garage and went inside ,,5 mins later i walk out and two freaking wild cats from the cat ladies house was sitting on the roof of it:mad:

Considering it shows three of them online currently there is a 80% chance they pussed out.

Considering it shows three of them online currently there is a 80% chance they pussed out.

ya i saw that too ,,pusses better show up ,,,last weekend ill get off for 6 weeks after this

Last edited:
Im waiting for my brother in law to prep is car (10 min) and we are leaving out

One casualty of war,l will let him post what happen WHEN HE GETS HOME !Best i did in only two runs was 14 sec run ,,,i was scared to hammer it ,,just could not make myself do it ..lol maybe after i get some mileage on it first,,we did not stay at car show long ,,,when i got there i parked next to 4 or 5 lightnings ,,,then they all packed up and moved to the otherside of parking lot lol ,,,i dont think they liked my CE:D parked next to thier cookie cutter trucks ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back