Official Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigredv10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Preston, Im 25 and joined back in march or so and would like to thank everyone for being so generous with thier knowlegde and hopitality! Me and my Father bought an 04' Red RC 100% stock back in the spring.My father takes it out of town to car shows and I just cruise her on friday nights and such...not a DD. First impression.... (huge grin) i Fn love this thing. I dont plan any MODs at this time, but would love to go to a GTG one day and see what everyone is doing. blah blah anyways hope to know some of you on a friend basis and am glad to join the group. So far this is the only Forum where noone has talked shit yet...give it time :rock:

The Texas guys have a lot of GTG's in the spring and you would be most welcome to come to the Panama City GTG. Lotsa fun, cussin and drinkin.

Welcome to the asylum, young man.....

Co-owned by you and yer dad..... Sounds nice...

D

Welcome Bud ...... like Yellow Venom said WE NEED PICS ..... Jim

Django said:
Welcome to the asylum, young man.....

Co-owned by you and yer dad..... Sounds nice...

D
Me and him work together everyday..he is self-employed and I am his only employee..he carries the note (badass credit) and I detail and keep her full of gas ect. It sounds kinda weird "sharing" a truck but I have worked with him since junior high full time almost 8 years so we kinda share shit like that... the people on my local race forum talked shit about this :dontknow: but I dont see the big deal f those guys I just love cars and trucks so I googled "viper truck" and I found you guys... :congrats:

Welcome,

Its nice to see a family(father & son) doing things together.

If we had more of that the country would be better off for it.

Hope you have fun here and our GTGs are a blast as I have been to many myself.

bigredv10 said:
Hello all! My name is Preston, Im 25 and joined back in march or so and would like to thank everyone for being so generous with thier knowlegde and hopitality! Me and my Father bought an 04' Red RC 100% stock back in the spring.My father takes it out of town to car shows and I just cruise her on friday nights and such...not a DD. First impression.... (huge grin) i Fn love this thing. I dont plan any MODs at this time, but would love to go to a GTG one day and see what everyone is doing. blah blah anyways hope to know some of you on a friend basis and am glad to join the group. So far this is the only Forum where noone has talked shit yet...give it time :rock:

Welcome! You are exactly right about giving it time for the crap talking beat down. Make absolutely sure you proofread or the beat-downs will begin.

J/K J/K :D Great bunch of guys for the most part.

-charlie

bigredv10 said:
Me and him work together everyday..he is self-employed and I am his only employee..he carries the note (badass credit) and I detail and keep her full of gas ect. It sounds kinda weird "sharing" a truck but I have worked with him since junior high full time almost 8 years so we kinda share shit like that... the people on my local race forum talked shit about this :dontknow: but I dont see the big deal f those guys I just love cars and trucks so I googled "viper truck" and I found you guys... :congrats:

Bro, there are guys who'd give their most precious body parts to have a close and sharing relationship with their Dads. Fathers and sons all over are alienated from each other by all kinds of bad circumstances and ill will. The fact that you can enjoy each other like this is really quite heartwarming......

I really loved my Dad and I miss him every day....... and I cherish the times I still have with my son.

Enjoy the time on earth that you have together as long as you can...... and consider yourself blessed.:congrats:

D

JimTeTe said:
Where's the pics ...... ???????
Sorry it took so long 56k internet....took 2 months to upload :D
All stock but still cool..

SRT10.jpg

The new "toy"

SRTz06.jpg

TONS of pictures after this weekend will post by sunday

welcome, i work with my family too so i feel your pain.....lol

Welcome to the Family

VJ