Official S.C OWNER!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khankn32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Final got some pix! Got it this past Sunday and the only mod so far is the tinted windows (including the front) 15s all round, 39 in the front! I already contacted Stinker (DAMN YOU!) and he's slowly makeing me find a 2nd job :D !
DSC00321.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

Reason why I didnt have pix sooner cuz I was "making my way down town" BLASTING the music up and singing my favorite SONG! Kinda like this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQhLLCUgFIg&feature=related with the head motions and of course the windows DOWN!!!!:rock:

Last edited:
-

5_0_BAIT said:
Welcome to the madness. Why did you buy the slow color??? Everyone know that black is the fastest!!!!!:D

Florence S.C! About 2 hrs! I wanted to be different and make silver the new BLACK :D ! Thanks!

Oh man love your brothers ride. That lexus is sick. Soooo why silver??? You obviously have good color choice normally??? But seriously, I am sure you will have lots of fun with the new 10. Welcome to the RBC

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

jsut dont let these guy know what you paid for the truck bro:D

looks awesome:rock:

5_0_BAIT said:
Welcome to the madness. Why did you buy the slow color??? Everyone know that black is the fastest!!!!!:D

Don't listen to him!!! You got the best and fastest color:rock: Congrats man

-

5_0_BAIT said:
Oh man love your brothers ride. That lexus is sick. Soooo why silver??? You obviously have good color choice normally??? But seriously, I am sure you will have lots of fun with the new 10. Welcome to the RBC

I'm anal about swirls and nick pick stuff thats so hard to keep a black car so nice. Both car has full clear bra on them and it still bugs me how its not perfect everytime I look at it LOL! Wanted to go with silver cuz its easyER then black to keep it! :D Plus my wife has a black TC, so does my sis and about 5 more cuzzins that are over regularly :D !

Oh I gotcha. My favorite color is white with blue stripes. (Actually its blue with white stripes) but I didn't know what they were till after I bought my truck.

white with blue 200 made
blue with white 50 made

Is this right???

Welcome to the family

5_0_BAIT said:
Oh I gotcha. My favorite color is white with blue stripes. (Actually its blue with white stripes) but I didn't know what they were till after I bought my truck.

white with blue 200 made
blue with white 50 made

Is this right???

That is correct:rock: I think the CE looks better. Best looking trucks IMHO

welcome,asylum............nice truck:rock: nice jeep:rock: the import,what in tarnations goin on around here.....................:D

Your truck looks great, silver, new, clean and untouched... Almost brings a tear to my eye. Welcome home..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back