Ohio Viper Club Invite to Viper Truck Owners

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would pass on that the Ohio Viper Chapter has invited Viper Truck owners to there Halloween Party
ViperInviteforFall2013Proof1_zpsd7a1e840.jpg

ViperInviteforFall2013Proof1page2_zps79152d14.jpg

Quote from daytonprowler
Viper Trucks? ABSOLUTELY!! When I became President of the Ohio Region, I advocated to have Viper Truck owners as associate members. Contact Janey White 330-219-6325 or [email protected]

I think this would be a cool event for the Viper Truck Owners and Viper Owners to get better acquainted. I leave this in you good hands, I hope a few can attend

Jeff

Oh, and I verified, you don't need to be a member to attend.

We would love to have them attend. They need not be a member to come to this event. I understand they want to checkout the club and come to some events before they consider joining. Not a problem.

Originally posted in the Rep section then realized there are no OHIO or Midwest Reps. So here it is. When you get down to it, there are very few of us and the lack of GTG's in some area's just isn't very fun for those that are not in big GTG area's. So for those that would like to attend, go for it and let us know

Jeff

I plan on attending as this is in my neck of the woods. BTW, this was a great Bunch of people. I was honored to be a part of their GTG at the Mopar Nats this season in Columbus. The whole gang was extremely hospitable and accepting of all the SRT 10 Ram owners present during the event, even sharing their a/c Jegs suite to watch the racing! :rock:

I plan on attending as this is in my neck of the woods. BTW, this was a great Bunch of people. I was honored to be a part of their GTG at the Mopar Nats this season in Columbus. The whole gang was extremely hospitable and accepting of all the SRT 10 Ram owners present during the event, even sharing their a/c Jegs suite to watch the racing! :rock:

Yessir, the VCA always puts on a good event.

Terry Bosserman, the Ohio Regional Rep, is also a long time friend of my family's. Get to know him, he always has something going on for the Viper's.

Anybody thinking about attending, i'm sure this will be nice.

I think I'm going to go. Missed going to the Mopar Nats and this is only an hour away, guess I'll email Janey in the morning.

I think I'm going to go. Missed going to the Mopar Nats and this is only an hour away, guess I'll email Janey in the morning.

Looking forward to meeting you Jay. If you want to meet me at my house 'bout 3 miles off route 8 near the Stow Kent border we can caravan down there. We can meet up with the club a little earlier and tour one of the members warehouse which I hear is full of exotic sport cars... :drool:

Looking forward to meeting you Jay. If you want to meet me at my house 'bout 3 miles off route 8 near the Stow Kent border we can caravan down there. We can meet up with the club a little earlier and tour one of the members warehouse which I hear is full of exotic sport cars... :drool:

Sounds cool to me, let me know what time to be at your place to make the tour and text me your address. If its nice that day I may drive my 10.

Only if you want....

You're Awesome, Thanks

Jay, do me another favor. I need (politely asking) your honest opinion of your experience. With the current implosion and total distruction of the Viper Club and the regions finally divorced from an exclusive leadership, Ohio Viper Club being one of those that are reaching out. Just courious if you are welcomed well, treated well and was the experience inclusive or did you feel like a party crasher even though you have been invited. I've exchanged messages with daytonprowler and I'm confident in his intentions. Those that remember Kevan (one time member of the VTCoA), spent years trying to be part of the chapter and was successful in that effort as a Viper Truck Owner, so there might be at least one guy there that knows of us. Kevan is now a Viper Owner.

J

Jay, do me another favor. I need (politely asking) your honest opinion of your experience. With the current implosion and total distruction of the Viper Club and the regions finally divorced from an exclusive leadership, Ohio Viper Club being one of those that are reaching out. Just courious if you are welcomed well, treated well and was the experience inclusive or did you feel like a party crasher even though you have been invited. I've exchanged messages with daytonprowler and I'm confident in his intentions. Those that remember Kevan (one time member of the VTCoA), spent years trying to be part of the chapter and was successful in that effort as a Viper Truck Owner, so there might be at least one guy there that knows of us. Kevan is now a Viper Owner.

J

Jeff
Up to this point right now, the OVC has been very inviting of the truck owners. I have not been around a large group of Viper owners to really get a vibe, but will let you know after the Party. Current OVC Pres. Terry Bosserman owns a Silver 04 V-truck and said a few other Viper car owners do as well. (did not say exactly if that was just in the OVC region)
I have been keeping up with all the update emails on the new "VOA". I did email Terry and asked that since the new association is still in the works would it be possible to include the Viper Trucks and Owners more. As well as having the trucks better recognized.Terry thought it was a good idea and said he would pass the info along.
I'll let you know more after the Party.

I've been talking to a few of the folks in the VOA, they are pretty sure Viper Truck owners will be able to be associate members. I've been trying to get them to see the failure in that thought. With that they are still being exclusive instead of inclusive. It's not like so many were built that we would water down the ranks with trucks, hell, for every truck there should be at least 20 cars. besides, if SRT makes the change to support the VOA, we want to be there too

I've been talking to a few of the folks in the VOA, they are pretty sure Viper Truck owners will be able to be associate members. I've been trying to get them to see the failure in that thought. With that they are still being exclusive instead of inclusive. It's not like so many were built that we would water down the ranks with trucks, hell, for every truck there should be at least 20 cars. besides, if SRT makes the change to support the VOA, we want to be there too

I'm an asociate member with the OVC currently. That is why I sent the email to Terry asking if we could be included more. My one comment in the email was "I know we are considered the outcasts, but the trucks do have Viper DNA and still are SRT vehicles, so why can't we be recognized as well?"
Yes, I get the invites and emails but that is it. No bi-monthly newsletter, no parts discounts, no ability to vote on anything and could not participate in the VIO car raffle. Hopefully with the restructuring and new association some of this might possibly change. Guess we will see once the dust settles. Still debating if I should send an email to Ralph. I had talked to him about it at Mid-Ohio, but don't want to step on any toes.

Sure... go ahead and send the email, just don't make the mistakes that Chris Marshall and crew did and be negative and play the blame game. "I think" based on what I read, Ralph likes anything positive that's SRT, so the spin has to be positive

What is there to be negative about? We are just trying to get the trucks to be included more and better recognition. I will type it up and send it to you before I send it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back