Oil change day

Mopar Steve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to gauge interest in an "Oil change day" for the truck club. I just hosted a day for the Viper club. As well as my SRT Truck I also have an SRT Viper, and as VP of the Viper club I host an event like this from time to time. This is as much a social event as well as a chance to get under your vehicle and look around. I am glad to help/teach those that are not familiar with their vehicles. This event is free (of course) just bring whatever fluids/filters you would like to change. Yes this is my home garage.

Here are some pictures of last weekends event:

oil6_zps4dee43dc.jpg

oilday3_zps415abe6d.jpg

oilchangeday1_zps6cddbfd3.jpg

oilchangeday2_zpsb156941c.jpg

oil5_zpsb98962be.jpg

Very cool idea! Where are you located?

Outstanding idea! I would absolutely love to attend something like this. Where are you located?

He's in Delaware

The Silver SRT10 with the hard top, and the SRT Truck. (they match) Yes I am in Delaware.

Personally think it's a great idea. Anytime we can get Vipers and Viper Trucks together, it's a WIN/WIN!

The Silver SRT10 with the hard top, and the SRT Truck. (they match) Yes I am in Delaware.

Let's set that up for sure! Let us know when you are available.

2000+ miles from me to the GTG. Don't think I'll be able to make this one. lol

Very good idea. Sounds like a crap talking,beer drinking heck of a good time. Do you think you can fit in a cam swap also??? :rock:
Sounds like a good time.

Great idea Steve!! Make sure to spread the word about the smallest, lightest Underdrive pulley on the market for Viper Cars and Trucks :)
Free up 10-15 HP :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back