Oil change. What to use..

Venom Power said:
So.. 7.5 - 10 qts.... That's a hell of a range between many of the forum members here... NOW I'm nervous.

What is it Guys???????????????????????????????????? 7.5 or 10.0. I am going to put extra. wait I'm going to call viper tech Ted may

Venom Power said:
So.. 7.5 - 10 qts.... That's a hell of a range between many of the forum members here... NOW I'm nervous.
Relax, VP. Follow me:

2004-2005: 8.5 qts.

2006: 10 qts.

DONE

RedRamRules did:
7.5 qts. oil
1.0 qts. stabilizer
---------------
8.5 qts. total

RedRamRules said:
I used to use 7.5 qts Modil 1 5w-30, one qt of Lucas Synthetic stabilizer, and a K&N oil filter. Truck ran like a champ.

venom....thats 7.5q of oil and then 1 qt of lucus additive = 8.5qt.....you spend to much time in AMSTERDAM?????:D :canabis: :canabis:

sounds like you needed 3 posts and viper tech to get that straight tony!!

Annu- just keep putting quarts in until it starts to drip out the throttle body.
Then you know you're full.

Venom Power said:
OHHHH, my bad.. I thought you were saying the Mopar filters were as good as any.. Meaning they are all the same. Mopar filters are top shelf with these trucks and are THE way to go.:D

10-4 on that..

Kevan said:
Annu- just keep putting quarts in until it starts to drip out the throttle body.
Then you know you're full.

High risk statement...you may find the evil spirits turned out of that bottle and in your back yard!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back