Oil Cooler Lines

Marc T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can the Oil cooler lines be changed out without draining the oil out of the Pan??

Also do you need a special tool to remove them and install new ones??

Think about Stinkers Steel Braid Marc...get bling and AN connectors...they are one of my winter tasks...

don't have to drain the pan. will loose a bit of oil is all.
i'm sure there is a tool for it. but a pick or a small screw driver can get the retainin clips removed.

Prof????? you just forged & NO oil cooler line update??????

Not yet, one of the winter projects...my lines have been good...but they will go in the trash when the snow falls!

Steel braid brake lines and oil lines...come on over and I will provide the beer if you do the work!

tea totaler here. big glass of ice tea would be great.
would love to put the lines on. be a quick job, lol.
lookin to go to Stinker's oil lines myself. can't do any better.
brake lines are on the to do list as well

Do other Dodge vehicles use those press fittings we have?

What a poor excuse for a connection!

Prof said:
Do other Dodge vehicles use those press fittings we have?

What a poor excuse for a connection!

it seems to be a common style connection for other makes also.

Oh, well maybe they are not as bad as we think they are...

But they are going away as soon as the snow flies...if we can get Stinker to cut the price to about 22% of their currently advertised price...what say Tony, old friend, old pal, good buddy...(I have pictures I can agree to destroy for a really low price on braid...)

Marc T said:
Okay, It's October, what do the braided lines go for now??:D :p

Stink,

Is a special tool needed for install??

no special tools needed Marc, and gonna work on it today and tommorrow , should have it posted up either tommorrow or sunday sir

:D Group buy since Prof has the compromising position pics on Stinker:D

Sounds good-----is there a kit put together to replace all hoses or lines for the whole truck
Did you recieve the payment for the valve caps ---bank say's it cleared

got the check, you get the caps yet:)
I sent them out b4 the check got here:D
but I am gonna work on the total lines, gonna start with the heater hoses, mark Griff asked me to put him one together in panama, so as soon as I get a chance I will get them together.

but the oil cooler lines will be the crimped lines, with a lifetime warranty, and at the lowest price they will ever be:D they are what?$250 now, you will love the new price;)

Yes they were installed before the package was opened hahahaha they look great and got here really fast ---Thanks Tony

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back