• oil leak 2.jpg
    oil leak 2.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 455
yes.

time to replace/update

might want to check your p/s lines also

Yeah, definitely the oil lines

Yeah, definitely the oil lines

thx for the input. I just ordered a set of braided lines from JTS to replace them. Hopefully after this replacement I wont have to deal with them again.

Had my lines about 18 months & still working good. They were leaking so bad it looked like the right side of the rack blew out. Made the dealer replace them before I bought the truck.

Had my lines about 18 months & still working good. :rock::dito::rock:They were leaking so bad it looked like the right side of the rack blew out.:dito::rock::dito: Made the dealer replace them before I bought the truck.

had the same thought, lol

thx for the input. I just ordered a set of braided lines from JTS to replace them. Hopefully after this replacement I wont have to deal with them again.

You won't be happier!

I hope you have smaller hands then I. I had an issue where the lines went to the block. I thought they were on good enough, turns out I was wrong, oh so wrong.

You won't be happier!

I hope you have smaller hands then I. I had an issue where the lines went to the block. I thought they were on good enough, turns out I was wrong, oh so wrong.

Was it anything like forgetting to remove the old oil filter gasket?
Seen that with a 5 quart system but 10 quarts, oh my!

Update: Replaced my lines with ones from JTS looks great and no more leaks. They were real easy to install also. Thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back