oil llines

pm has been sent sir, the oem lines, and now I am a little biased but this is customer testimony,
but even after getting new oem lines from dodge, they still have had problems with the new ones leaking,
as to date, I am not sure how many have been sent out , but I know they are in germany, UK, australia, swedon, norway, japan, and all over the us, and to date, I havent had a set returned that leaked,

knock on wood:D

Stink what are you doing on you need to be enjoying vacation!!! but since you on how much for the brake lines with the line lock option???

Hows the weather up there I'll see you soon!!!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
pm has been sent sir, the oem lines, and now I am a little biased but this is customer testimony,
but even after getting new oem lines from dodge, they still have had problems with the new ones leaking,
as to date, I am not sure how many have been sent out , but I know they are in germany, UK, australia, swedon, norway, japan, and all over the us, and to date, I havent had a set returned that leaked,

knock on wood:D
You have some in canada too look good and no problems to date:rock: :rock:

Get Tony's lines. You will be :) . While you are at it get the PS lines also and solve two issues at the same time. If the PS lines are not leaking yet they will:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back