Oil Sale

FastRam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local Advance Auto Parts is running on a sale on 5qts. of Mobil 1 plus filter for $32.99. Sale goes until March 28. Check your local Advance Auto Parts store -- they may be running the same deal :dontknow:

ALso check your local WalMart as they usually have the M1 for 23.99 and sometimes cheaper, without filter obviously. Guess it all depends on the freakin oil market though:dontknow::mad:

My local Advance Auto Parts is running on a sale on 5qts. of Mobil 1 plus filter for $32.99. Sale goes until March 28. Check your local Advance Auto Parts store -- they may be running the same deal :dontknow:

I always do the deal with the two most expensive Mobil filters then return the two filters the next week without reciept for full price store credit. It's dirty but I don't give a f.

I always do the deal with the two most expensive Mobil filters then return the two filters the next week without reciept for full price store credit. It's dirty but I don't give a f.

The AA parts guy let me have the oil sans the filters. I didn't need them anyway. Now if Mobil can only do something about the price of their gas, life would be good...

So are the Mobil oil filters ok to use on our trucks?

Sorry sir, I don't know the answer to that one. I always use the Mopar oil filter from the dealer. I supply my own oil and save the receipts in case a warranty issue arises...

So are the Mobil oil filters ok to use on our trucks?

I use the mobil 1 filter and don't have any issue. Alittle whine at startup lets me know there is oil pressure. Stops whining after 10 seconds.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back