Oil!!

black srt10

Reaction score
What oil do you guys run. my oil cap say to run 0 - 40 mobil 1. but i was thinking about running royal purple. How many quarts does these trucks take? Any input would be nice and thanks in advance.

I would run at least a 5/30 but prob a 15/40

about 10 qts, put in 9 go from there, , but the guys will def chime in , this will be a loooooooooong thread:D

I know 0-40 mobil .. it takes about 8.2 liters ... Or 2.15 gallons ... And for royal purple ... Is going to be bit different

Troy's QC SRT said:
Oh man .....Don't let Dom see this!

I know right. I think I started a thread on this last year, and he attached each oil related thread to it... we need to find that again.

SD2005Dustin said:
I know right. I think I started a thread on this last year, and he attached each oil related thread to it... we need to find that again.

LOL yup, thats exactly what I was thinking about! Like he must have been pretty annoyed to take the time out and do that!

Troy's QC SRT said:
LOL yup, thats exactly what I was thinking about! Like he must have been pretty annoyed to take the time out and do that!

I'm sure he was ---But he should of had the admins make it a sticky:D

joemags54 said:
My particular preference is olive oil. :p :D Welcome!! (Send pm to Dom, he loves oil questions):rock:

Is that extra Virgin olive oil Joe :D

15-50 Mobile 1---here in Florida hot zone....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back