Oil??

amtrucker22

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What Oil do you use???

Just kidding....

Walmart has a rollback on their synthetic oil in 5 quart capacity... I think it is part of them trying to compete with Amazon Prime Day. Just in case you use Mobil One you can save about $4 per 5 quart container.

Here is an example --> LINK

Just thought I would share...

Thnx alot...I'll be checking it out....!

Thanks for the info.

Aghhhhh...another oil thread :)
Thanks for the heads up. Time to stock up. Funny thing is, out of 3 WalMarts here in Waco, only one carries 15/50. Maybe cause I buy lots? The other two stores have never had in stock. Not out, just never even order it on their shelves? Guess I'll have to go to the good WalMart daily and swoop their stash.

Thanks for the heads up. Time to stock up. Funny thing is, out of 3 WalMarts here in Waco, only one carries 15/50. Maybe cause I buy lots? The other two stores have never had in stock. Not out, just never even order it on their shelves? Guess I'll have to go to the good WalMart daily and swoop their stash.

I see your vendor situation has been sorted out! :D

Good news is it is free shipping on orders over $35.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back