Ok fellas it has begun

EODSRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started installing the Whipple today, that stock intake is a bitch to get off, well the second to last driver side bolt is at least.
Question.
Did the kit come with new itake manifold gaskets or do i reuse the old ones cause I cant find any new gaskets in the kit. LOL :dontknow:

DSC06695.jpg

DSC06699.jpg

EODSRT-10 said:
More pics of today

DSC06701.jpg

DSC06697.jpg

You like the fender cover!! HAHA :rock:

LOL funny guy. Congrats on the new blower:rock: Now hurry up... we're all waiting to see how it turns out:D :burnout:

you use fram oil filters?!?! you my friend, I can tell your a gamblin' man!

Wew!!! 2:30 in the morning and all is well. No leaks, squeeks, or nocking:rock:
With the help of my fellow gear head neighbors we "got er done"! The gauges, braided brake lines, and lowering kit will all go in on friday, then it is off to S FL for the long trial period. I have built many go fast toys and this went exceptionally smooth. Much props to all those at Roe and to Stinker for some awesome R&D work that went into these F___ing awesome trucks.
Dyno numbers to come from S FL but with the roads being wet and all tonight all I can say is she breaks em loose on the highway at 120 with ease! :D :D

DSC06704.jpg

DSC06706.jpg

DSC06708.jpg

DSC06709.jpg

DSC06712.jpg

DSC06715.jpg

DSC06719.jpg

DSC06723.jpg

DSC06724.jpg

DSC06725.jpg

DSC06726.jpg

Last edited:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Mucho Gras for the pics in process...

Whoooop, Whooooooooooop!

Prof said:
Mucho Gras for the pics in process...

Whoooop, Whooooooooooop!

I love that sound...as a matter of fact, I believe I coined that phrase!;) :D :D :D

Yes sir...you were the one with the sound coming out of your mouth...I remember the day clearly...day one for the Roe TMTS.

LOL hey alittle freindly push never hurt! LOL

Would you please take pics of the space between the upper intake and the top thingy there!?!

Lookin really good

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back