OK Guys here it is 05 SRT QC with 12K

EXCESSV

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm all over the place with this one, not sure I want to sell but I think I would love to have a CE. I have a 2005 red QC with 12,000 miles on it, I have added a custom cut dash with a Pionieer Avic Z2 and front and rear backup camera.I do still have the factory dash in 100% new condition and the factory NAV. I also recently added Tony's ported and polished TB and his chin spoiler, a K&N drop in filter as well as a SCT tuner with Tory's Tunes .The Truck has a factory drop in bed liner and an after market low profile soft bed cover. I do have the rear spoiler, it bubble wrapped in my attic. I'm thinking I would sell it for $27,000 with out the stero and $28,000 with. I'm in no hurry to sell I have the truck graged for the winter. Hell part of me wants to add an exhaust and keep it but I love the white CE's..What to do???
Here is a link to my Photo Bucket account with 60 plus pictures of my SRT.
http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m102/matswartz/SRT-10/?albumview=slideshow

10banger said:
GLWS, I highly doubt you will see your asking price IMHO.
The truck has 12k on it plus work i think its a fair price . People need to stop selling so cheap IMHO

Good thing I'm in no hurry to sell.. If I found the right deal I might would sell for less but I think that $27,000 is fair... And as far as the NAV their is no way I would give that away I put too much work and money in to it, not to mention it would all fit in the CE...

REPOMAN1 said:
The truck has 12k on it plus work i think its a fair price . People need to stop selling so cheap IMHO
:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :D

just so you guys know trade in value on kelley blue book on a 2006 SRT10 QC with 12000 miles is 29150.00. i could not find the 2005 QC.

hold out for more $$$ it will only help all of us.

I'll give you $27.00 for it just because it's Red and the slowest color..Then you have to take into consideration the cut up dash stereo and other mods ,,, Ok, that makes it you pay me $28.00 and I will take it.... Seriously if people would stop selling the trucks at low prices the value will go up :rock::rock::rock:

kyle's srt10 said:
GLWS;) CE's are pretty darn SWEET!!!:rock:
true. im still kicking myself in the ass over new york steves!

ryan said:
true. im still kicking myself in the ass over new york steves!

It's sitting in my garage with a fresh coat of Rejex if that makes you feel better??:dontknow: :p :p :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back