Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine@PSI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright now how much more rivalry on the boards are we going to have.... j/k

checking in

ROKTMAN said:
Need the Ford Vs Dodge thing going.Is McDonalds hiring?:)

what???

I have a SRT10 but i owned 2 lightnings before. I dont know about mcdonalds.

I also just may have bought another Lightning. It will be my racing vehicle. I dont want to mess with the srt just yet.

102_0286.jpg

ROKTMAN said:
Looks good man!:)

thanks

i have seen your post about selling your wheels. since they are at Iforge or wherever can the center piece be changed to say painted silver. If so I would be interested. I do not care for all chrome on a silver truck.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Looks great.....

'Cept your missing the most important part, the WING? :eek:

oh no dont you remember trucks do not have wings. Nowhat and I have a following group and there is therapy out there for those trucks with wings. :D :D :D

SVTFreak said:
thanks

i have seen your post about selling your wheels. since they are at Iforge or wherever can the center piece be changed to say painted silver. If so I would be interested. I do not care for all chrome on a silver truck.
They can be painted.As a matter of fact iForged offers them painted at and extra cost on top of the 5K.Prolly $5800.00 like the chroming option.
E-mail me [email protected] can still get the $75.00 shipping deal through next week.

ROKTMAN said:
Looks good man!:)

It does look good!

Though, our condolences on having the slow color.:p ;) j/k

SVTFreak said:
oh no dont you remember trucks do not have wings. Nowhat and I have a following group and there is therapy out there for those trucks with wings. :D :D :D

I was just going to say, we need to get the wing/no wing debate going too, but it already is I see...LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back