Ok, now I can defend myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silverback said:
Welcome aboard SU.:rock:

So, are you going to post nekked pictures of Steve to get even?:confused: :dontknow: ;) :D

Please don't.:)

Welcome SU!

Welcome. Actually, TYF has always been very complementry of his spouse. Now don't let that hold you back from sharing whatever embarassing details you would like :)

Spousal Unit said:
Thanks so much Jack. I really enjoyed meeting you guys in Houston. Steve has been trying to get me going on this thing for quite some time. Now I'm finally here...I look forward to seeing you again in August!! :cheers: :party:

Way cool, it will be good to see you and Steve again.

We will have a good time and laugh a lot.

PS what the h*ll took you so long to get here?

Hey, SU............

Sorry I wasn't online to welcome you to the asylum yesterday.....

It's great to have more ladies, spouses and "significant others" in the family....

This is a great group.....we welcome you to it.......

I actually thought you may have been Steve's daughter when I saw that first "huggie" picture that he posted...... It looked like a graduation day pik or some such thing.....

Steve's a lucky guy....

Django

Silverback said:
Welcome aboard SU.:rock:

So, are you going to post nekked pictures of Steve to get even?:confused: :dontknow: ;) :D

I might, but I don't think anyone will appreciate it!!:D

ViperTruck2933 said:
Thanks for asking Steve. I can't wait to hear that cam thumping. :rock:
Did you compare the specs to Dave's cam specs?
Let me know how he tuned for it and what he changed?

Silent D said:
Hey, SU............

It's great to have more ladies, spouses and "significant others" in the family....

I actually thought you may have been Steve's daughter when I saw that first "huggie" picture that he posted...... It looked like a graduation day pik or some such thing.....

Steve's a lucky guy....

Django

Huh? I AM his daughter! Don't tell me he's been going around telling everyone I'm his wife again!!!:withstupid: :hmmmm2: :banghead:

SrtBradsBoss said:
Hi SU Welcome to the zoo. Please don't feed the animals.:)

Thanks so much for the welcome!! I promise I have no intention of feeding these things!!!! I may need to get some pointers on how to deal with them!

Lauri

Silent D said:
Hey, SU............

Steve's a lucky guy....

Django

By the way, D. How is your Doggie doing? I remember Steve letting me read the posts about what was going on...

Lauri

Spousal Unit said:
Thanks so much for the welcome!! I promise I have no intention of feeding these things!!!! I may need to get some pointers on how to deal with them!

Lauri

Good thinking cuz if you feed them they stay around. Anytime girl us women need to stick together. ;)

Spousal Unit said:
By the way, D. How is your Doggie doing? I remember Steve letting me read the posts about what was going on...

Lauri

Hey Kiddo,

Thanks for asking..... Willow seems to have some kinda chronic gut problem... It's an intestinal thing...... It seems that she will always have it..... It apparently affects many of her internal organs.... Making them suseptable to infection.... It's something that dogs apparently do not get completely well from....

She has to be on a special diet for the rest of her life.... That means only the simplest of foods... certainly no begging at the table...which she didn't ever do before, but does now.... Weird....

Anyway, she has thee most charming personality which makes us all the more grateful that she made it thru the tuff stuff and is still with us.....

Oh yeah, she can still have her favorite treat...Halls honey lemon cough drops....:dontknow: I got strung out on 'em when I was lead singer in bands during the 70's and 80's...They really keep yer throat slick and prevent that raspy sound on the high notes.... Willow fkn loves 'em....crazy girl...

We hope she can be around for a long time...begging me for Hall's which I keep in my office desk drawer........

Thanks so much for the good wishes on her behalf.......

Tim

Spousal Unit said:

Lauri

Damn, no bananas for me I guess.:( :eek: :D

Sorry...Missed the Boat on this one! Welcome and Nice to meet you! Good to see Family helping the Member Numbers out!:D:D:D

Now....can I drive your car? P-P-P-P-Puhleeeeeezzzzz!!!!:)

Silverback said:
Damn, no bananas for me I guess.:( :eek: :D

John, if you ask nicely she'll get you a banana...her bark is bigger than her bite. Just do like I do, Hey wench, go fetch me a beer, she responds well to dominate alpha males...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back