OK now I hate IKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok yall it's time to start praying to baby Jesus and Tom Cruise that this Huricane leaves my family well enough alone while I'm out of country.............

Never thought I'd say this but even I hate Ike!

i'm out of town too. took the boat to lake charles. family meeting in houston,and if need be... going further north.trucks in the garage,if it gets trashed:( oh well...may have to take the insurance money and buy a viper:D

I still have my house for sale in Southwest La, 35 miles from the coast, Rita tore us up pretty bad, and from the path of this one it's almost identical. That's the main reason we decided to move up here in the first place.:dontknow:

i hate leaving my truck behind, but with a bum clutch its not going anywhere, i hope my barn holds up if not i guess ill be fighting with the insurance about getting full value.

family rode out the storm in houston...everything is fine,they are on generator power though:p

In these uncertain times having a generator is a must.......

Mines a Kohler, the entire house except A/C will run on it and it has an automatic transfer switch..... It is plumbed into the natural gas or will work on a bottle, as well...

I got it during the Gray Davis administration..... That scrote. :mad:

God bless all in harms way........

D

I'll probably be getting a genset soon.

All went well, my wife and kids lost power but didn't damage anything at all!!!!!!!!

WooHoo THANK YOU TOM CRUISE AND ALL THOSE THAT PRAYED TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoot...power wasn't even out for 24 hours.:rock: :congrats: (katy and eldridge parkway)

Django said:
In these uncertain times having a generator is a must.......

Mines a Kohler, the entire house except A/C will run on it and it has an automatic transfer switch..... It is plumbed into the natural gas or will work on a bottle, as well...

I got it during the Gray Davis administration..... That scrote. :mad:

God bless all in harms way........

D
thats kool tim..i run heavy extension cords directly to outlets from the generator on different circuits with a double male plug..and everything works like normal,just can't operate everything at the same time (because of the load)
if any one does this, 2 things are imporant:

1. turn you breakers off!
2. be carefull handling the double male cords

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back