ok so not to start a brawl....

etaylormcp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
But which is faster completely stock QC or RC? :congrats: :marchmellow:

???????? QC is not 1000 Lbs heavier stock I refuse to believe it. I will look at my GVWM when I get in the truck tonight that seems just wrong. That's like the really hot chick's fat sister then. That would just break my heart!
LOL
:dontknow:
SRT10VENOMOUS said:
do the math..

RC 4800/5000 LBS 500hp
QC 5800+ LBS 500hp.

has a simple answer

the QC is about 400 pounds heavier

the RC is faster especially from about 30mph and on

I ran stock for stock and was beat by 5 lengths.
I'll never do that again, I almost lost the boat trailer I was hauling.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
My 04 RC weighed in at the track at $4800 lbs with 1/4 tank of gas.
My truck weights 5200 lbs. RC's are quicker than quads. That auto trans robs power.

On paper the RC should win. The way a few hundred less and they have more RWHP and TRQ. The QC loses some through the tranny. My QC weighed in at 5350 or so at the track without a driver. On the strip it might be close but I think the RC would still win. But if the RC's driver has trouble launching then the QC will take it. If you modded both with the SCT then the QC will take out the RC unless the RC has a great driver. Your mileage may vary.

i weighed my truck at the dump the other week...with me in it and a full tank of petrol.....and of course the toolbox and other mobile office shit....5600lbs.:eek:

viperhauler said:
i weighed my truck at the dump the other week...with me in it and a full tank of petrol.....and of course the toolbox and other mobile office shit....5600lbs.:eek:
Oh, so your blaming the toolbox for the extra weight? Is that the story that your sticking to? Cuz from what I hear, it's from all the beer you been drinking.:D :D :D :D

QC Wins 4 out of 5 times, because with the stock shifter, an RC driver will miss 3rd 4 out of 5 times

J

I have a stock shifter and I rarely miss that shift. But I did order a B&M shifter for the track because I can't shift the stocker fast enough.

ViperJeff said:
QC Wins 4 out of 5 times, because with the stock shifter, an RC driver will miss 3rd 4 out of 5 times

J

ohhh come on jeff!!!

even granny shifting a rc, a qc dont stand a chance

going from a roll makes it even worse..........

Eric...because I like you...here is the answer you are looking for:

A black qc is always the fastest truck.

I bet there are other black qc owners that will totally agree with this statement.

Feel good now?

Have a good day friend! :D :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back