Ok who is the hottest country singer ( Woman)

SilvrSRT10 said:
I can't believe nobody's mentioned Taylor Swift.
taylor-swift.jpg

Robbin' the cradle :D :D :D

Shania, no question. I had the privilege of meeting her once and she was one of the most down to earth and sweetest persons that I have ever met. She looks even better in person than she does in the photos. :rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
Shania, no question. I had the privilege of meeting her once and she was one of the most down to earth and sweetest persons that I have ever met. She looks even better in person than she does in the photos. :rock:

She's a doll, no question about it.....

D

Demon 8 said:
Robbin' the cradle :D :D :D
Yes I am absolutely too old for her but she is 18 so she qualifies. There are many beautiful women in the country music scene. Too many to pick just one. And all I said was I couldn't believe nobody had mentioned her yet. It's not like I'm going to stalk her.:p Anybody got her address???:D

Last edited:
I hate country music but I would pick Carrie, no wait, Miranda, no, Shania, ummm I mean Faith Hill............. awwww crap!

FATJACK said:
Dolly Parton.....hey I'm old, I can't help it.
your not that old, her and reba are the bomb. i always thought louise mandrell was hot back in the day...lol

Martina McBride

SilvrSRT10 said:
I can't believe nobody's mentioned Taylor Swift.
taylor-swift.jpg

talor smokes them all with that cat eye look ,,,all though miranda is a close second :D but Talor could use a few peanut butter and banana sandwitches:itsme:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back