Okay time to spend some money!

vipertrkmaui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I get some ideas for some mods for my RC 2006 viper trk. Looking for headers and new exaust combo set that rocks with some low end and improves performance as well. Okay might have some for a lowering kit also.
Any ideas from this great site is all welcomed.
From Sunshine Maui, Hawaii. Aloha:rock:

Get ahold of Stinker hes a vender here he can get you anything your heart desires.

Get a tune and get rid of your cats. i beat everyone to the punch:marchmellow: ANd welcome:D

TNVIPER said:
Welcome to the site from TN......buy a flash for the PCM and remove the cats...best HP return for the money..:rock:
Guess I didnt type fast enough:mad:

If you want the best headers and exhaust, there is no better option than B&B headers and B&B catback w/ cat delete. Of course they are the most expensive too. Lowering kit, get with stink.

I would go with the American Racing Headers, only headers I know of for the truck with 1 7/8" primaries. Than I would go with a 3" exhaust with x-pipe in there somewhere. Just spittin out what I would do if I had the $$

Cudajon said:
I would go with the American Racing Headers, only headers I know of for the truck with 1 7/8" primaries. Than I would go with a 3" exhaust with x-pipe in there somewhere. Just spittin out what I would do if I had the $$

Forget golf and spend your dough on the stuff you want for the truck Jon..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back