Old guy sells watch on ebay

credit where credit is due!...the i didn't notice it in the expendables...

daylight was the movie i was thinking of...but that would follow suit for him in the latter movie...;)

Also Rambo Mate:rock:

Nice watch I stick with Rolex though:D

thewelshm

trivia 4: in the year 1911, this watch company was issued a patent having the first dashboard mounted chronograph....with subsequent credit in 1914 for having the first wrist worn chronograph...

trivia 4: in the year 1911, this watch company was issued a patent having the first dashboard mounted chronograph....with subsequent credit in 1914 for having the first wrist worn chronograph...

I would guess PATEK:dontknow::dontknow:

thewelshm

WOW 345,000 for a watch.

Some people have some money, I'm just a poor old white boy with a srt-10 :)

yeah...but it's idiotic to set unattainable goals:D

trivia 5:.. totally copied..but trivia i didn't know...

From which watch company is the below statement true...and don't just go google his name;) :D

In December 2008 the abrupt departure of Chief Executive Patrick Heiniger, for “personal reasons”, was followed by a denial by the company that it had lost approx $900 million invested with Bernard Madoff, the American asset manager who pleaded guilty to an approximately £30 billion worldwide Ponzi scheme fraud

yeah...but it's idiotic to set unattainable goals:D

trivia 5:.. totally copied..but trivia i didn't know...

From which watch company is the below statement true...and don't just go google his name;) :D

In December 2008 the abrupt departure of Chief Executive Patrick Heiniger, for “personal reasonsâ€￾, was followed by a denial by the company that it had lost approx $900 million invested with Bernard Madoff, the American asset manager who pleaded guilty to an approximately £30 billion worldwide Ponzi scheme fraud

He wears a nice Rolex too:D:D:D:D

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back