Old guy VERY confused!!!!

lightningKILLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in a big car show last weekend, and everyone spent half their time with their head burried in my hood... there were stunned that the viper engine was in a dodge truck.Most of them only read about the SRT's in magazines. Then an older guy can up to me and said "Is that the new SSR chevy with 300 horse?" lol...I was like no gramps...its all MOPAR. He said he didnt even know that the Ram SRT-10 exsisted! Thats why I enjoy driving my truck so much, because a lot of people arent educated enough to know what it is im driving.

SLEEPERS!!:rock:

you have fast truck, regular people not understand. SRT very fast, although i heard lightning faster. i not know so dont get mad at me. i have stock chevette that is VERY fast:rock: we all have good times

The Shadow said:
you have fast truck, regular people not understand. SRT very fast, although i heard lightning faster. i not know so dont get mad at me. i have stock chevette that is VERY fast:rock: we all have good times
You are SICK!! :D

!El Enfermocito!

Attachments

• dcp_3755.jpg
    dcp_3755.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 45
haha, I GOT the comment this morning , gee is this thing superchargerd. Me qoute " NOPE" wow i thought all srt-10's were superchargerd. Me qoute "nope" lol.

I have even had another dodge ram pull up next to me and had them ask me if i had a hemi in it, they were seriours lol.

Viper7777 said:
I have even had another dodge ram pull up next to me and had them ask me if i had a hemi in it, they were seriours lol.

True. It's sad when fellow Dodge Truck owners don't know what we have. But then, when they hear the sound of the Magnaflow's and that V-10, they come to the realization that they just got snake bit!

Stretch

yes we are an elite group,ive' had mine 2 1/2 years now and have not seen another one on the road, doesn't say much about my location does it? but i like the quite (except when my truck comes rumbling through the neighborhood)small town life.:D

you are right we are in a diffrent class. just keep your head high and understand he does not understand.

its and SRT thing you wouldnot understand.

:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back