Old lady's new SRT

You forgot he would need to strip the car and wait for that one special day in winter and its 17s.

I have 18's Saleen rims on ours, and they run 13 flat, bone stock here. Dont know what your talkin bout Willis. :D with a tuner.

I have 18's Saleen rims on ours, and they run 13 flat, bone stock here. Dont know what your talkin bout Willis. :D with a tuner.
Low 13s stock yes low 12s with dr and tune and no weight reduction not unless you get some hella negative DAs or your track is down hill. One time runs and hot dog wrappers breaking the beams dont count.:)

The intune can do almost everything the Trinity can do other than a few blinky light things to keep the feeble minded entertained .

Have a buddy that did 12.3 with those mods plus headers though, forgot about that. He would still be a good race for the truck with minimal mods was my original point, lol. Nice car anyway, I like the lx platform and stuff is getting way cheaper for them now.

Have a buddy that did 12.3 with those mods plus headers though, forgot about that. He would still be a good race for the truck with minimal mods was my original point, lol. Nice car anyway, I like the lx platform and stuff is getting way cheaper for them now.

I got money on his truck:D

Oso loan me your engine hoist lol i got work to do
When do you need it, I am doing a full build on a 08 charger this week and it will be in use.

I hope to have a 40x60 shop built in the next few months with lifts so i can finally stop doing this shyit on my back:rock:

When do you need it, I am doing a full build on a 08 charger this week and it will be in use.

I hope to have a 40x60 shop built in the next few months with lifts so i can finally stop doing this shyit on my back:rock:

where will shop be ??i wont start pulling mine till after next weekend

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back