Old owners

walenator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all the original owners and newer owners. She still fires up and is repulsive to the environment from day one. She's my bitch and I love her. First owner.: rock:

I guess I qualify as an "old" owner

Merry Christmas, and a Great New Year

Does 67 qualify as old? Oh, sorry, you mean them that are old in the time they owned a 10.

26 months and 75,000 miles but guess that makes me a newbie. Woulda bought one back in '05 but did not even know they existed until the spring of 2012. Better late then never I guess. :dontknow:

I thought he meant old as in..... you're over qualified

Bought my 10 Nov 2 of 06. I have had it for 8 yrs & put 65K on it. BTW, I be 64 in March.... Guess I an oldie on both counts....

yet, another over qualified individual

You have something to shoot for next Christmas. Bought mine three years ago with 30,000 on it. Am the second owner & she now has 105,000 & yes it's a daily driver. Just like my wife, she loves her bling.

Trainman is 68 and an original owner since May 2004, love my Red Truck (68,000 miles and counting), soon to be Re-Born!

The Slitherbeast has been with me since Sept. '07. 2nd owner. It had 6034 miles . It now has a tad over 40,000. Definitely not a DD. Winter sucks! It's my HYBRID vehicle, It burns Gas and TIRES! :D

Member #21 here,bought my old truck sight unseen late 2003.replaced it with the viper, about 6 months ago.like to log-on and help where I can:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back