old school dyno

Cowboy-Up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey yall about me talking about garys dyno run of my truck,well here gos , i have a friend of my family that has been racing for58 years, he looked at the dyno sheet and said that the power came on faster and on paper it should bee pulling harder so we went for a ride and he is 81 years old so where we went , and hears what he said as i went through every gear all 6 , with the HAMMER DOWN ,i quote / son this bitch is a PULLING m/f / so yall gary did a good job on my truck . so i will stop bitching about my rwp numbers and i will just stomp her very time i get in her , and have fun!:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

king daddy said:
hey yall about me talking about garys dyno run of my truck,well here gos , i have a friend of my family that has been racing for58 years, he looked at the dyno sheet and said that the power came on faster and on paper it should bee pulling harder so we went for a ride and he is 81 years old so where we went , and hears what he said as i went through every gear all 6 , with the HAMMER DOWN ,i quote / son this bitch is a PULLING m/f / so yall gary did a good job on my truck . so i will stop bitching about my rwp numbers and i will just stomp her very time i get in her , and have fun!:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

HHAHAHA! that's priceless! congrats on the truck bro! and Gary is a
great guy to deal with ;) :D yeah man, screw the #'s it's all about how much
fun you really have in the damn thing :D :rock:

Sharpi

You have to remember to things about a dyno. First is it gives you a baseline to know where you started from. Second is the numbers are just for bragging rights. It's who gets to the finish line first that gets to kiss the trophy girl.

Also every dyno is different, you will get a different number with each dyno you put your vehicle on.. You will also get a different number on the same dyno if the weather changes.

Bill.

hey annu, lets all put away our #s and have fun with what GOD has blessed us with to make us all smile when, we the proud the few dodge ram srt-10 viper truck owners, when we get in strap in and STOMP HER LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW. SO NEXT TIME U STOMP HER JUST THINK / THAT KING DADDY WAS RIGHT IT MAKES ME SMILE ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

king daddy said:
hey annu, lets all put away our #s and have fun with what GOD has blessed us with to make us all smile when, we the proud the few dodge ram srt-10 viper truck owners, when we get in strap in and STOMP HER LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW. SO NEXT TIME U STOMP HER JUST THINK / THAT KING DADDY WAS RIGHT IT MAKES ME SMILE ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right on King Daddy.

J.R.

king daddy said:

Your right Man We are the Mac daddy's. so many hot 17 year old girls wanna ride in my Quad. They just love this. Especially the Blondes:D :D :D

Annu Kumar said:
Your right Man We are the Mac daddy's. so many hot 17 year old girls wanna ride in my Quad. They just love this. Especially the Blondes:D :D :D

Send them this way.... i rarely get asked about the damn thing.. everyone
thinks it's a HEMI... :(

Sharpi

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back