omfg

BigBlackQC said:
Joe is in Jacksonville, Florida.... From personally seeing, sitting in, and riding in that car, that video does no justice what so ever. The pull at 120 is harder than any first gear I've ever felt! Since that video, the motor was torn down, stroked with forged guts, and the turbos were put back on creating 1281 at the wheels. He is also upgrading to twin GT40s if I recall and is aiming for 1700-1800rwhp. He won't have problems with Busas anymore.....

'well isnt that special"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Unreal, you got to ride in it too.....very cool. To have an endless pile of scrips must be fun!!!!!:dontknow: :D

patrick

saw that car at sema, pretty cool for a ford!! and that part where they almost lost in the 1320 was pretty nerve racking.

Sick Vid... bet he had his shorts full when he lost it on the track:burnout:

Glad to see he didn't wall it.

SWEET CAR ! nice video..

But what i can never understand is why do rich guys allways mello out. You take this guy who obvisouly has no problem dropping cash or a Jay leno.. type,and the best they can do is 1800hp ? Come on ??? if your gonna put all that time and even attempt to make a killer car why not think big from the start... Lets see 3000+ hp :) or the limit of comprehension.

The car is sweet but the verdict is still out on the gt40 ,, i mean they look good and exotic only because you dont see many of them. However the last one i saw at a car show was parked next to a c6 z06 and it looked like a caddy.. gt40s are pretty big cars.. for being extoic i think..

Either way im sure the G's is a rush on acceleration

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back