On the fence about a srt10

You will drive it, you will fall in love with it, you will sell the RT for it, you will spend all your money on it, and you will love every minute of it. Because it will be the most fun you will have in a vehicle, outside of the bedroom. Wellcome aboard.

I bounced through a number of toys, two C5 Corvettes, a Mustang GT and this one far and away blows them away. Not because it handles better or is more powerful, but because you are in a pickup truck that can do what most sports cars can.

Towing is possible, but you are dealing with a short wheelbase, so the recommendation for a QC is good advice since you are pulling a somewhat heavy vehicle and trailer.

How much modding do you expect to do? Exhaust, CAI etc. is about the same as most sports cars.

Good advice buying a pre-modded vehicle, mine already had the Volant and the Borla cat back.

If you are planning on buying an RC and tow with it, you might as well buy a diesel for a tow rig. These trucks are built to haul ass not cargo:rock: :burnout: When you get yours, the price for modding will add up quick. That little thing called Viper tax can suck at times:mad:

Maybe ill pass on this one, and find a modded one. I'd love to get the night runner, but im liking the 04-05 interiors alot better.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back