On vacation in WPB FL and wanna meat some FL drivers

EODSRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok fellas, I know there are a bunch of you runing around down here and lets get together. I am originally from WPB and know my way around well. I am down here with my roommate for new years and want to hook up with some other push button junkies! Lets set something up?

Let me see how things go after I get my truck back !!WPB isn't tooo far !!!And yes,there's a few more down that way !!I can give Mickey (1qcksrt)a call as his computer took a dump !!

Last edited:
Django said:
"MEAT"......?

D
I saw that too. He may not get any takers in Florida but there's someone in Arizona that would jump all over that.:D

Easy there turbo, I might be in the Navy but I dont get down like that......hahaha:p
I am only down this time until Friday. I am planning on coming back down around March and will probably trailer the mustang to take it Moroso.

SilvrSRT10 said:
I saw that too. He may not get any takers in Florida but there's someone in Arizona that would jump all over that.:D

dang , to bad, i usually make a run or two down to west palm every couple weeks, this week to i b vacationing:D

Have fun bo, enjoy the natives:D

Stinker said:
dang , to bad, i usually make a run or two down to west palm every couple weeks, this week to i b vacationing:D

Have fun bo, enjoy the natives:D

Get hold of me sometime and we will go for dinner.

As for EODSRT-10, nothing much going on besides Tower shops in FT Laud on Friday nights

EODSRT-10 said:
Easy there turbo, I might be in the Navy but I dont get down like that......hahaha:p
I am only down this time until Friday. I am planning on coming back down around March and will probably trailer the mustang to take it Moroso.
Lol.....I've been to Moroso many times when I lived in Boynton. That was a lifetime ago. That was where I saw the jet semi dragster blow the windows out of the timing tower (with the blast shutters down).:eek: I remember hearing Pratt & Whitney testing jet engines across the road. All the car shows I went to there too. Good times.:D

Just a FYI, it is no longer Moroso. New owners, new track, new concessions.
http://racepbir.com/

Now it is Palm Beach International Raceway

If you have been there before, you will notice some major changes going on.

Soooo,has anyone decided what's up here ??? :dontknow:

i was there when that happened as well...hahaha! dam I was like 12 or 13 then!
My buddies run there with there mustangs and LS1s and say the track is 100 times better now. I cant wait to run there.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Lol.....I've been to Moroso many times when I lived in Boynton. That was a lifetime ago. That was where I saw the jet semi dragster blow the windows out of the timing tower (with the blast shutters down).:eek: I remember hearing Pratt & Whitney testing jet engines across the road. All the car shows I went to there too. Good times.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back