on vacation

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey guys i will be on vacation from 01.09.07 - 01.14.07. the wife and i are going to the Bahamas. :) i will have a loptop with me so if you guys have any questions im still here but i wont have all the resources to answer some questions. anyway dont miss me. :D.

dragon said:
hey guys i will be on vacation from 01.09.07 - 01.14.07. the wife and i are going to the Bahamas. :) i will have a loptop with me so if you guys have any questions im still here but i wont have all the resources to answer some questions. anyway dont miss me. :D.

Patrick. Enjoy yourself. The last thing you need in the Bahamas with your wife is a laptop. Leave it at home and enjoy everything else :D

drcraig said:
Patrick. Enjoy yourself. The last thing you need in the Bahamas with your wife is a laptop. Leave it at home and enjoy everything else :D

Dito, I go away once a year for a week or so and I dont want to see a computer anywhere near me! Have a great vacation,
Justin

Don't take your Loptop dumbass! 5 days won't kill you, relax and whatever you miss will always be there when you get back...

Post pics! :D

Last edited:
We can have Mikey answer all of your mail for you.

Have a good time Patrick, Thanks for getting my stuff out before going on vaca. Now i can say leave the computer at home.:D

J.R.

ENJOY!! :rock: :rock: :rock: No computer :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back