one fast jeep..... !

Personally, I hate my wife's Jeep.

Is it fast? Yes. But to me that's all it is. The navigation system is about one generation above an etch-a-sketch. The ride sucks, and it's loud as hell going down the freeway.

I'm going to go back to an Infiniti FX by this time next year.

Silverback said:
Personally, I hate my wife's Jeep.

Is it fast? Yes. But to me that's all it is. The navigation system is about one generation above an etch-a-sketch. The ride sucks, and it's loud as hell going down the freeway.

I'm going to go back to an Infiniti FX by this time next year.

They didnt have hairy gorillas in mind when they designed the Jeep...;)

Silverback said:
You might have a point there.:eek: :D

It also wasn't designed to be a luxury vehicle like the FX.....

Lynette loves hers so much that she won't even let me chauffer her when we go out in it together.....

The FX is 4 yrs old and still stinks of new leather inside...... A truly awesome ride...

It's Willow's personal limozine.........

D

I LOVE these Jeep SRT8s and am seriously considering buying one. I'd have to sell my current Jeep and my Subaru + hold off the black interior conversion but IMO it is WELL worth it. Black of course. :D Thanks for the video although the wallet and 2 cars in the driveway are not thanking you lol.

Django said:
It also wasn't designed to be a luxury vehicle like the FX.....

Lynette loves hers so much that she won't even let me chauffer her when we go out in it together.....

The FX is 4 yrs old and still stinks of new leather inside...... A truly awesome ride...

It's Willow's personal limozine.........

D

You also have a point there. I guess that I have reached a point in my life where I like a little luxury in my vehicle.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back